Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application

2 posters

Go down

Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application Empty Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application

Post by Evans Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Writing this application with info for the two characters i got that im currently playing the most. Their gear and my experience playing them for the current patch is almost on par, the warrior being a bit more played and geared. Just to make clear im only one player but im interested in joining you with either of the two.

Player info

Name (and char name): John - Evans / Piemonster
Where do you live/from: Sweden
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Der heimliche Aufmarsch - Commandantes, Blåvita flingor - Doktor kosmos, House of the rising sun - Wilbert Eckart Und Seine Volksmusik
Other games you play: Heroes of Newerth,  Dota, Dark souls 1 & 2

Character information

Battlenet ID: Cikes#2462
Class: Warrior / Shaman
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?:
- Prot warrior, been tanking since Vanilla and barely ever turned back except for a short while in early TBC. Elemental because pew pew

What professions do you have. And why?:
- Blacksmithing /enchanting for the tank. Extra sockets and ring enchants. Could switch the  enchanting for jewelcrafting some extra choice or stats or leatherworking for the extra stamina bút i feel the ring enchants has served me well so far and being able to enchant your own gear on the fly is always nice.
-The shaman has Alchemy / Engineering, proffesions that i felt i hadn't tried yet and still gave decent rewards for me.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Evans/advanced - Prot warrior    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Piemonster/advanced - Elemental Shaman

Equipped ILVL:  Prot Warrior - 569ILvL Ele Shaman - 564 ILvL

Wowprogress link:http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/talnivarr/Evans
Alts, usefull? how?:
- My main is currently the warrior and first alt being the shaman mentioned above. I wouldnt mind playing either in a raiding environment. This brings both flexibility for different encounters aswell as if we're missing a key player or class for a raid.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?
-Hopefully both a MoP and WoD-Raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
-In a normal week, all. I'm currently studying which could steal some of my time but very rarely in the late evenings.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this?:
-If its not cleared we're not done.

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild?
-Having a smaller raid setup is usually better for getting people to speak up on comm devices and such while 25 man might give a bit more of a epic feeling. Having played in both I can't say that I the smaller raid composition.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that?

- Its never fun to sit out of a pregress raid and especially not being there for the kill but if its what it takes then yeah I can accept that.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?:

- Its never fun to sit out of a pregress raid and especially not being there for the kill but if its what it takes then yeah I can accept that.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?
- Sadness.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?
- Aslong as you're learning something from it, it feels fine. There will always be mistakes and other mishaps that will occur but each time you probably learn how to handle it a bit better, hopefully.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?
-Use and talk, yes.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?
- Most recently through your advertising in general chats.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who?
- Not that I know of.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild?
- I've always had a very good rate of attendance and I always strive towards doing as best I can.

What are you like as a person?
- Calm and assertive.

Would you say you are easily offended?
- No, not at all.

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?
- Whichever i plan on raiding with. As it stands right now I will most likely level my Warrior first.

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)
- I've raided as Tank (Prot warrior) and Healer (Resto Shaman) in a competetive guild and enjoyed both but Tanking has always been my weapon of choice. Recently started gearing up my elemental shaman I've enjoyed it so far. Seems like it boils down to basically anything.

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?
- Yes, right now I'm trying to figure out which class i wanna boost so that would make my decision so much easier.

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
-In a normal week, all. I'm currently studying which could steal some of my time but very rarely in the late evenings.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
-If it's not cleared we're not done.

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
- Yes

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
- Currently I'm in the guild "It's not Juan" which i joined not to long ago to try som raiding again. Playing currently as a Tank and a core raider for their main group. No mandate apart from what usually comes from being a main tank. After a few progress raids in HC SoO however I somehow came to be a bit of a semi raid leader since the current RL stopped playing because of IRL stuff.

- In TBC and the start of WOTLK, which is when i last raided with a serious guild before recently starting to play more actively again in late MoP, I raided with a guild called "Kreml High", also known as "Closure" for a while when we played on alliance, on stormscale as one of two main tanks.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
-As stated above I am currently still in a guild but it has unfortunately gone inactive.

-I stopped raiding with "Kreml High" because of Military service and after that i stopped playing for a while.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:

- In MoP I've so far mostly been raiding with PUGs and killed normal Garrosh that way. With the guild I'm currently in we only got a few weeks of raids going before going inactive but I've currently killed the first four on HC. Played as a Prot warrior.

- Cataclysm: None, didn't play at all during this expansion.

- Wotlk: Killed up until the release of Ulduar as a core member of my current guild playing as a prot warrior and the rest including Lich king HC as a social with said guild.

-TBC: Did all the raid content up to and including Illidan with a semi hardcore guild. Before the release of Sunwell I joined "kreml High" which was a very hardcore guild and we ended up getting Twins as world 10 or 11 I believe as our best achievment at the time.

-Vanilla: Can't remember specific guilds but raided pretty much everything from MC to Naxx, didn't clear it though Sad
Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
- TBC because thats when i raided the most and with the most competent people.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
-Currently studying at a university in Sweden to become a Engineer in industrial automation and also working from time to time as a mechanic for volvo cars. I'm not much of a sports guy, I much rather go for a run or hit the gym. And well the obvious, video games.

If i did this template i would add the following question:
- Please no more, I'm exhausted.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):

And finally, post your favorite lolcat![/color]
Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application 9764425

Last edited by Evans on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a question)

Evans

Antal inlägg : 28
Registreringsdatum : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application Empty Re: Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello John!

Thank you for applying to our guild!
We officers will have a talk about your application and we will get back to you as fast as we can with a verdict. Thank you for answering all the questions and making it easy to read your answers, very much appriciated!

Also
Evans wrote:Currently studying at a university in Sweden to become a Engineer in industrial automation and also working from time to time as a mechanic for volvo cars.
Sounds like you live in Umeå Very Happy

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application Empty Re: Prot warrior // Elemental shaman Application

Post by Uhaskitten Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello again John!

Sorry for the delay. We officers have now had a talk about your application and our verdict is that we would like to welcome you into the guild. You should with this answer also have the forum access that you need to be able to sign for raids and read up on the current raid signing progress. Welcome to the guild and whisper any of the officers online in the guild. Either me Shehaskitten or any of the other officers; Chane, Ihasdoge, Crowz. If noone of us is online we might be on an alt at that point try to whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

Kinds Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down