Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Shaman (or Resto)

2 posters

Go down

Elemental Shaman (or Resto) Empty Elemental Shaman (or Resto)

Post by Delphi Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Player info

Name (and char name):Tomaž/Delphiisback
Where do you live/from:Slovenia (litlle country only 2 milion ppl)
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:Fear of the Dark-Iron Maiden,all from Metallica,Sting-Desert Rose,.......
Other games you play:i play only WoW

Character information

Battlenet ID:Delphi2610#2676
Class:Shaman
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?:Elemental/Resto   i just love to play range..im bad at mele Razz
What professions do you have. And why?:Alcemy/Engeniring  Engi for repair bot(for raids) alcemy for pots&flasks

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Delphiisback/simple
Equipped ILVL 578
Wowprogress link:?
Alts, usefull? how?:i got 6 lvl 90 chars.....so i got all profesions i need (all in wow) whit allts i farm 200k+  gold  i can make all gems&all enchants+food for raid

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?MoP&WoD raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?think 3/3 (i got litlle baby so if my GF need help i help)  but soon sleep at 20.00 so i think i can 3/3)

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this?Nice!!

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild? i was raid only in 10 man raids so im for 10 man

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that?its ok for me ....all ppl need gear&for some bosses 1class is bether then other...

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? ok for me Smile

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? That's a shame, but can happen.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? i dont like it!!! so lets 1 shot all

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?yes

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guild history

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:Rebound,Mutual Gain,

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?i was afk from wow like 60days so they kick me

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:i play wow 7 years so i raid all raids befor MoP raids

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?i just gona say i miss vanilla .........

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)i got job i work each day from Montill Frid 7.00-16.00/  

If i did this template i would add the following question:

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUo7ClYstrA
And finally, post your favorite lolcat!http://www.lolcats.com/featured/23380-why-humanz-sit-like-dis.html

Delphi

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman (or Resto) Empty Re: Elemental Shaman (or Resto)

Post by Uhaskitten Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello Tomaž!

Thank you for taking the time to apply to our guild!
We officers will have a discussion about your application and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello again Tomaž!

Sorry for the delay. We officers have now had a talk about your application and we would like to welcome you into the guild. You should with this answer also have the forum access that you need to be able to sign for raids and read up on the current raid signing progress. Welcome to the guild and whisper any of the officers online in the guild. Either me Shehaskitten or any of the other officers; Chane, Ihasdoge, Crowz. If noone of us is online we might be on an alt at that point try to whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

Kinds Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down