Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down

Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application Empty Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application

Post by Larosque Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Real name : Gareth (Gaz) Char Name: Larosque
Where do you live/from: England
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Passenger - Wrong Direction. Jason Mantey – Traumatizer London Elektricity – Had a little fight.
Other games you play: CS:GO, some DOTA 2, but mainly WOW.

Character information

Battlenet ID: Kylar#2436
Class: Warrior
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: MS Prot OS Fury, I took Prot as my ms because the guild i was raiding in needed a tank and i offred up myself to fill the spot, however for this application i will be applying as a Fury warrior because i know you have two very geard tanks already, that being said i could be a back up tank but would prefer to go back to dpsing as Fury.
What professions do you have. And why?: Engineering for the Gloves the strength increase is OP and its probably the best proff to have for this reason alone regardless of class and spec. And Mining for the toughness (did this for tanking)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Larosque/advanced
Equipped ILVL: Tank 563 Fury 552 (Applying as Fury)
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Larosque there is my wow progress link but, it looks bad haha it isnt i assure you some of the info is missing i think. I am currently 3/14hc in SoO
Alts, usefull? how?: I only have one alt really a Warlock Trollywog not particularly geared if i was asked to change this to my mian i wouldnt have a problem with that, i dont think it would take much time to get geared.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Trollywog/advanced this is my locks armoury.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider? I would like to apply as a MoP raider and a WoD raider however if you think i am not geared enough to raid currently in MoP i would be happy to join in your alt raids and just generally prepare for WoD

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? i will be able to attend them all as of the 22nd of march.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? Completly acceptable

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild? tighter knit group, less complications less arguing more focus on progress, more people trying to get a spot mroe competition and a better raid team ebcause people are trying for spots.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? if i have to sit out i have to sit out, i know the blackfuse hc is only really very good for ranged if i cant be taken into the fight that is compeltly acceptable whatever is best for the raid team.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? Again its not about the individual its about the raid team progressing if im a weka link on certain fights then i will sit out its not a problem.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? it does happen, if u have a 13+plus rostere it shouldnt but it can happen, so i wouldnt feel to bad about, it these things happen its out of my control.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? wiping is progress, ever mistake you make should be remedied for the next pull progress is progress no matter how many times u wipe.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? yeah i have a working mic and headset.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Beaky, we raided together in DS hc progress with Opoen Rebellion on Talnivarr.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild? good raiding knowledge, a level head during progression and i make people laugh

What are you like as a person? Funny happy and committed

Would you say you are easily offended? no im not easily offended, no point it leads to complication and ina game like wow if u cant take and insult or joke on the chin then the game isnt for you

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor? Warrior/Lock

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer) Mdps/Rdps.

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs? Yes

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? Yes

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this? Fine its neccisary

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact? yes i am

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:Warped on Tm i played boomkin/resto druid for DS progression up to spine, then i moved to talnivarr to raid with Beaky, Played Frost DK and occasionaly blood (not a fan of dk tank), Hattori Hanzo i played prot warr although i started out as Arms and only moved onto prot when there main tank quit and they needed a tank ro the raid team would have fallen apart (who knew tanks were hard to come by)

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? i left warped because alot of my frriends quit and we stopped progress, i left talnivarr because Ally side is/was dead adn the tier was finished in prep for MoP and i wanted to go back to Tarren Mill. and Hattori hanzo has fallen apart we are back on to normal raids because alot of the team have quit i have just left the guild and looking for somewhere to raid i dont intended to leave guilds if their rosters are good and progress is good but when you start hc progression you dont expect to go back to normal 3 weeks later because of faield rosters.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: Cata i raided every tier the first two tiers t11 and 12 i raided on my Dk Frost mainly, for Dragon Soul i swicthed to boomie/resto all the way to spine progression then went back on my Dk for spine and Deathwing hc kills, i wasnt interested in MoP truthfully i had alot of real life stuff going on(new job) and couldnt commit to raiding til this last tier where i have geared up my warrior and commenced with the hc progression as far as i could sadly as explainedf above the raid team of my previous guild fell apart. i am currently 3/14hc in SoO

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? Cataclysm, because thats when i really came into my own within the raiding scene i progressed on hcs in every tier and loved every tier yes even firelands ( it was my favourite shh dont tella nyone )

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?) i work i update websites and working catering, gaming and comic enthusiast DC comics only marvel is for degenerats and ridiculous fools :p, bike riding is also a hobby and alcoholism is up there too

If i did this template i would add the following question: i wouldnt, i think u have everything covered really.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat): http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uproxx.com%2Fwebculture%2F2013%2F03%2Fmeme-watch-i-also-like-to-live-dangerously%2F&h=0&w=0&tbnid=A_Vhotb9nfIoWM&tbnh=183&tbnw=275&zoom=1&docid=Div94-GQGxMISM&ei=4SkfU-TVAeLW0QX2voDoCw&ved=0CAgQsCUoAg

And finally, post your favorite lolcat! http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Flimeshot.com%2F2009%2F30-lolcats-that-made-me-laugh-like-mad-today&h=0&w=0&tbnid=2VyQ-FsvPootAM&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&zoom=1&docid=OMBmAIyU8EYjEM&ei=7isfU9i3Coaj0QWnwIGgDA&ved=0CAgQsCUoAg

Larosque

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application Empty Re: Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application

Post by Uhaskitten Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am

Hello Gaz!

Thank you for taking the time to apply to our little guild!
First off, niceley written application and i do enjoy some of the answers you posted Smile. Either you are a crazy goddam fool or you live alone, since you don't delete your cookies.

I personally just raided in the late tier of Cata, but i did really enjoy Firelands when we did it, so no need to be ashame!

Anyhow, we officers will have a discussion about your application and we shall get back to you as fast as we can. Usually we will try to get back to you within the last 24hours. I can't say if we can keep that promise as it stands right now. But we will get back to you as soon as we can. Might possibly be after tomorrows raid (if so, that is more than 24h). So just sit tight and you should hear from us asap.

Kind regards
She has of the kittens
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application Empty Re: Larosque Furry/Prot Warrior Application

Post by Larosque Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:13 pm

aha yeah i live alone, and thank you looking forward to your reply, if you need anymore information just tell me Smile

Larosque

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello Gareth!

Officers have now had a talk about your application. Im sorry to inform you that we are currently in no need of another dps warrior (and not a tank either). So we can not accept you as a MoP raider.

However, we could offer you a spot for WoD. Thought we are still not certain on how our current guild rooster will end up in WoD so there might be a possibility we are more interested in a warlock rather than a warrior, but you were willing to reroll warlock main so that should be alright then.

We can if you like, give you and inv to the guild now so you can get to know the guild so you are prepared for WoD with the guild. This will also give you a chance to get invited to heroic "farm bosses"-raids (no guarantee though, as you will not be considered a MoP raider).

As it stands this is what we can offer you. No MoP raiding, but you can join for WoD. You are free to join the guild now or come back when we are closer to WoD realease date to just get a invite basically (if by then nothing has changed. Guild vise or for you).

So please get back to us with your decision! Smile

Kind Regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Larosque Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 am

Hey, oka thanks for letting me know I will yas get closer to WoD then if that's oka, I would be willing to re-roll warlock if that was necessary thank you for keepiń me informed

Larosque

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down