Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slerran - Fury Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down

Slerran - Fury Warrior Application Empty Slerran - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Slerran Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Erik Lindberg, Slerran
Where do/are you live/from: Umeå, not born there though

Character information

Battlenet ID: Slerran#2884
Class: Warrior
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Fury, fun and I like melee and dps
What professions do you have. And why?: Jewelcraft, to make gems/gear. Blacksmithing, to make gear
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Slerran/advanced
Equipped ILVL: 667
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/talnivarr/Slerran
Alts, usefull? how?: No horde I'm araid, just transfered

Do you want to join as a social member or a raider? Raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? All of them

If you are not able to attend all raids, what is holding you back? Girlfriend issuses and such

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important kill, how do you feel about this? I am positive but might not be able to make it

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23-25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact? Yes, while I would like to raid mythic I am OK with not joining if I am not needed/not good enough

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? Frustrated but I can understand why you might want to do that

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? Dissapiontment, but life goes on!

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? It is annoying but part of the learning process I reckon

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? Yes

Link a screenshot of your raiding UI: https://2img.net/h/s28.postimg.cc/ygg2m67qk/Wo_WScrn_Shot_021315_001226.jpg provar igen då

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.? A couple of friends in the guild, Seems like a good guild.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Do they recommend you? Yes, Chane, Shehaskitten, Ihasdogg that I know of. Idon't know, they might Wink

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild as a player and as a person? not too hard to pick up new tacts, have some raiding experience as well

What are you like as a person? Positive, a little shy at times, I tell really bad jokes which no one gets Very Happy

Would you say you are easily offended? Not really, used to be but not anymore

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: Rebound-Balnazzar, dps, havent's played that long in it. E l a t i o n-Talnivarr(alliance) Officer, was a part of the new tactics thingy.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? Hard to progress, a little wierd raiding. Want to raid more than twice a week if possible

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? ICC-10man, fury warrior. Raided, pug SoO in MoP when I came bck to the game, HM HC Done, only 3 bosses normal BRF and 1 HC atm though

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? WotLK, First raidning, good story, fun bosses. Also enjoy this one quite alot, Garrisons are addictive

Fun facts!

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Hard question I like these 3 alot atm, Ordinary Story - In Flames, Lost in the Twilight Hall(Live) - Blind Guardian, Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Other games you play: Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Pokemon..., Final Fantasy series, StarCraft 2 mostly campaign. And others

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know? theese question are examples) Studying at the univercity in Umeå atm, statistics. I live with my girlfriend Linnéa. I have a bad sence of humor. Used to play football, hockey and was a Long jumper/sprinter, no a days I go to the gym a couple of days a week. I play on a laptop(oh the horror) but it is a fairly good one Wink

If i did this template i would add the following question: What are your weaknesses as a Raider?

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCIo_JihpXU

And finally, post your favorite lolcat! http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/435_farkcatendcatch1.jpg

Last edited by Slerran on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slerran

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 2015-02-12

Back to top Go down

Slerran - Fury Warrior Application Empty Re: Slerran - Fury Warrior Application

Post by Uhaskitten Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Motherfucking Slerran!

So you finally decide to come to the right side of Talnivarr?! Good for you friend! Also... your UI link does not work at all... i thought you were an IT guy?! Slerran please!

Anyway. We officers will have a talk about your application and we will get back to you as soon as we have an answer. Hopefully it won't be too long. But you know how the weekends go... stuffs happens ;D.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Slerran Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:47 pm

New link my friend! Hope this one works!

Best Regards, A human in a Tauren skin! Wink

Slerran

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Slerran wrote:New link my friend! Hope this one works!

Best Regards, A human in a Tauren skin! Wink

That one works alot better, yes...
Also like the little Swedish addition aswell ;D

Swedish, couse fuck everyone else Smile
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Slerran Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:07 pm

Uhaskitten wrote:Swedish, couse fuck everyone else Smile

You know it bro!

Slerran

Back to top Go down

Post by Slerran Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:12 am

I don't quite know how to say this and it is awkward but I actually think I might stop playing wow for now. Thank you for considering me for your guild but I wont be playing the game anymore at the moment!

Best regards, Slerran, I am sorry for wasting your time friends Neutral

Slerran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down