Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application.

4 posters

Go down

Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application. Empty Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application.

Post by Quanter Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Peter (Quanter, Serilas)
Where do you live/from: The Netherlands
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:
Billy Talent - Don't Count on the Wicked
Avenged Sevenfold - Save Me
Four Year Strong - The Security of the Familiar, the Tranquility of Repetition
Other games you play: Dota 2, Minecraft (vanilla and modded), Gmod.

Character information

Battlenet ID: Serilas#2372
Class: Paladin
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Currently MS Prot/OS holy. I've been Holy since Dragon Soul and wanted to try out Protection as I haven't tanked since Ulduar. I am still deciding if I'm gonna tank or heal in WoD.
What professions do you have. And why?: BS/Mining. Solid moneymaking and useful stats.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Qua%C3%B1ter/advanced
Equipped ILVL: 549 Tank/532 Holy
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Qua%C3%B1ter
Alts, usefull? how?: I am transferring from Draenor and not sure if I'm going to bring alts with me.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?
WoD-Raider.

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?
Paladin. (Can reroll to every other class but prefer Paladin)

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)
I am most comfortable with Healer, even tho I can play all the rolls.

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?
I would if I haven't used it already :c (I got all the classes 90 anyways (except for monk/mage))

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
All of them.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
I feel comfortable about this, I have no life so I can always attend.

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
I understand and accept.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
Kindred - Draenor; More as a social raider. Was busy with college and stuff. Left because I went to an other guild with friends.
E Q U I N O X - Turalyon; Passed my trial, raidteam went on a break and transferred realms, I didn't go with them.
Desolate - Dreanor; Officer, was in charge of the guild site. Guild disbanded after a lot of drama in the raid team.
Dungeon Keepers Revived - Draenor; Core Raider, raid team left because of underperformance, thanks to this Desolate was created.
Supernatural - Draenor; Officer, also in charge of guild site. Got kicked out after an argument with the guildmaster about some of the raiders underperforming.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
See above.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:
WotLK: Cleared everything on normal 10m, ICC also on 25m (except for LK).
Cata: Cleared everything on normal, few bosses on heroic.
MoP: Cleared everything on normal, 8/16 heroic T14 when 5.2 hit, 2/12 heroic ToT, after which I took a break from the game. 4/14 Hc SoO, cleared on Normal.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
Wrath of the Lich King, because of the lore, the immersion. It also was my first expansion so everything felt so massive. If I could erase my memories and play WotLK again, I would never doubt myself and go for it for nostalgia's sake.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
I'm an IT student, senior year so hopefully will graduate in April. Also play bass and am very active on internet boards. I'm not very talkative but once I'm in the zone we can have the best conversations.

If i did this template i would add the following question:
I can't come up with anything, looks very solid to me.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!
Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application. Awareyouacat
Quanter
Quanter

Antal inlägg : 52
Registreringsdatum : 2014-08-20
Ålder : 29

Back to top Go down

Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application. Empty Re: Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application.

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:32 am

Hello Peter!

Sorry for the delayed answer, but i've been off for a few days at my mothers place, attending som serious real life stuff not beeing able to reply/read forums.

But not to go too deep into my life. We officers will have a discussion about your applicaiton and we shall try to get back to you as fast as we can with a decision. Please stay tuned.

Again... sorry for the delayed answer.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application. Empty Re: Holy and/or Protection Paladin WoD application.

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Hello Peter!

And again, sorry for the late answer. I tried to get the other officers to respond to me as fast as possible, but yeah hey. We officers have had a discussion about your application and we would like to accept you to the guild. I do know you signed as a WoD raider but you are free to join the guild as of right now if you like. Or you can do it closer to the actuall WoD release, your choice.

If you choose to join now just whisper any of the officers online (Shehaskitten, Ihasdoge, Crowz or Chane). If noone of us is online just whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

I can also say that with our current raid situation you might actually be able to join in some SoO heroic if you'd like. Can't promise anything though.

With that said. You should now have forum access aswell.

Welcome to the guild.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Quanter Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Hey there,

No need to apologize for the delayed responses, I didn't even think they were that late :p
I'll transfer my paladin as soon as I have the money to do so, which is probably next week or the week after.
As for raiding instantly, I'll have to think about it (ran SoO way too much already), but I'll let you know once I've transferred.

See you in-game!
Quanter
Quanter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilithya Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome!
Ilithya
Ilithya

Antal inlägg : 16
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 pm

ima bring a trend back, whalesperm!   ...ohwait'

welcome Very Happy

-Officer eddit, dont mind him, he's danish

why you gotta touch my private stuff? this is my stuff

Last edited by Beaky on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Beaky
Beaky

Antal inlägg : 237
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quanter Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Beaky wrote:ima bring a trend back, whalesperm!   ...ohwait'

Haven't heard that one in ages, giggles were had xD
Quanter
Quanter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilithya Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:16 pm

The most important question that the application forgot to ask is: do you own a mechano-hog?
Ilithya
Ilithya

Back to top Go down

Post by Quanter Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:25 pm

As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I do. Do you?
Quanter
Quanter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilithya Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Great! You're in our biking crew as well! Smile
Ilithya
Ilithya

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Ilithya wrote:Great! You're in our biking crew as well! Smile

I don't have one :'(
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down