Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Retribution Paladin Empty Retribution Paladin

Post by Jafuri Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Jafuri
Where do you live/from: Live in Denmark from Iraq
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Tupac/usher
Other games you play: HoN

Character information

Battlenet ID: Jafuri#2479
Class: Paladin
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Retribution. Been playing that since TBC and tried Holy during WotlK
What professions do you have. And why?: BS / JC 2 of the most DPS improvment professions.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/Jafuri/simple
Equipped ILVL 567
Wowprogress link:http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/balnazzar/Jafuri
Alts, usefull? how?: I got a Resto shaman. Lvl'd it cause currently guild was lacking healers for main raids. Decent geared and got a pretty decent knowledge about the class.

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? all 3.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? Will be glad if i could join that aswell.

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild? To be honest i miss raiding 25man. But its kinda hard to find a propper 25man guild those days. During WolTk i was in a 25man guild but i was in the 10man progressing team awell so i dont mind being in a 10man team either.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? If someone else can pass he's spot for me i dont mind passing my spot for someone else either. Its a great way to help gear new raiders up and we do the same in our guild.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? I guess thats what most guilds do when its a 10man guild. And we do the same so yea i understand that you have to pick the best of the best for a boss kill.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? Been there done that to many times. formed this guild with some other people from balnazzar and it took us some time to get a propper team up. And we mainley got alot of ppl with IRL stuff and families and they cannot be there every week for every raid. So its kinda normal for me.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? I love progressing and i hate farming raids Razz

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? Yea no problem with that. As i'm raidleader for my currently guild i speak alot.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: Well. I just got back to the game in this patch after a loong break from wow. my previous guild on balnazzar during Wotlk was Equilibrium and we failed to get Lich king down on 25man HC so the guild desbanded and i took a break after that. Came back to Balnazzar and the server had 3-5 raiding guilds on both sides ( more now ) I reconized some of the old players and they could remember me so we formed a new 10man guild and we have done kinda well since. We have cleared normal and had some good tries on HC on a few bosses. sadley we had alot of people leaving us, like 1 main tank and 2 main healers so the progress froze and had to gear new people up and do some merges with other guilds to try to keep going.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? I'm done raiding casual and want to achieve something more from this expansion and i want to try something challenging.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: I have cleared everything during TBC and Woltk up to 25man HC sindragosa with 10k tries at lich king Razz its still hurts that i havnt killed him yet but i can live with it i guess. I have no experience from the expansions from after WolTK and untill now. As said i just got back to the game and i didnt even had the chance to try out ToT. cleared Siege of Orgrimmar on Normal got 2 hc kills ( the easy ones ) and had some progress on Fallen protectors with no kill.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? I miss Wotlk badley. Was fun HC raiding and i love every single patch from Naxx, ulduar, TotGc and Icecrown. I had a good time during that expansion and i got to heal it and DPS it with a top 100 raiding guild in world.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?) Well as other "normal" gamers i got a Girlfriend thats respect my time with this game ( beat that!) allways making sure that i have got enough food/water during the raids which is perfect so i dont have to move my lazy ass. I work with young people with Autisme during the day times and i dont rly do any kinda of sport at this moment.

If i did this template i would add the following question: I guess u got everything O.o second time making an application in my WoW life. sorry if it wasnt good enough for you guys.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!

Jafuri

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Retribution Paladin

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:25 am

HELLO SIR JAFURI!
(a head start... i might be alittle drunk. But i hope i can represent the officers in this guild in a way that deems acceptable.) (cmon, we all have our flaws)
Thank you for applying to our guild.  

We officers will have a talk about your application. Thougt i personally find it sad you didn't respond to the "fun facts" question during the application Sad. Since you applied on a saturday and seeing as we will have a raid tomorrow we will try to have a talk about your application within 24 hours and get back to you asap Smile.

Kind regards.
She has of the kitten

Last edited by Uhaskitten on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafuri Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 am

You did just fine with that reply even if you was drunk mate Razz
Orh i might have missed that part... Hic...

Thanks alot for the quick reply.

Jafuri

Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello Jafuri!!

Officers have now had a talk about your application. And we do like your application and think you look like a kewl guy. But as it stands right now we don't have any use for a ret paladin in MoP, and we can't offer you a position as a raider.

In fact. As it stands right now we have an old time guildie thats planning to reroll ret paladin in WoD aswell and we think that 2 ret paladins is alittle over the top (as it stands right now with all the information regards WoD we have been given)

We do like to point out that you are free to join us as a WoD raider ofc but as said before, we prob won't need a ret paladin anyhow, so a reroll is in order. (you can read some more info below and/or answer some more questions).

Kinds Regards
She has of the kittens

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafuri Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

I understand that. thx for your reply and good luck Smile

Jafuri