Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.

3 posters

Go down

REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.  Empty REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.

Post by leviemkjaer Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Personal Info

My Name: Levi Emkjær (Jensen, but Jensen is Ew)
Char Name: Redhaired.

Char Info

Bnet: LeviEmkjær#2937
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy Booiiii
My choice of spec: I've always found it really nostalgic to be a Holy Paladin, but never really had the time to invest to leveling it, or really cared to.
Profs: Enchanting and JC for self sustained upgrading of gear.
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Redhaired/advanced
Ilvl: 658
WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/laughing-skull/Redhaired
Alts: Currently i have a lot of alts, none in level 100 but i really wanna level them, mainly my druid though!
Social or Raider?: Raider 100%. I wouldn't mind having to drag myself through HC and Normal to max my gear. I just wanna see some more progress than my current guild has to offer.

Wipes: As long as we're not mad at each other and it all fun, then my patience is key. And I am a Patient man. (I even have the title, I THINK LOL SUCKS!)

TS3: Already use it. I have mic.

Fail to get a raid going: As long as it does not happend all too often i would feel it is alright.

UI: My UI is something that I am constantly working on, to improve and to maximize the efficiency.

Sitting out: Sure as long as it could be told to me BEFORE the raid starts instead of waiting and hoping for an invite not coming. And I dont mind if we need to swap me out, if that would be better for the raid.

BONUS INFO ROUND!

Additional info(private): I will be able to make raid times as often as possible. Sundays and some Saturdays just dont work for me. Most of my Sundays I spend with my Girlfriend, and I very much like to keep doing this, this mean I will work harder on the days that I am here.

How i noticed you? My Guildmate told me he applied, I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GO, so I came kreeping after him!

My current Guild: Fusion(WITH ONE 'S' KALY!), I would imagine they could recommend me, as of yet i haven't told them i were leaving as im still just searching for options and hoping they could get more serious.

Contribution/previous guild contribution: Always happy, focus and willing to learn.. I've been a big help in my current guild, setting up a Gbank system, and giving Echants to the people needing it.

Offended easily? Mehh, why should I. If I do, I dont take it that hard anyway, and if I do we can talk about it. I dont like have a grudge against anyone.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
Officer, Head Of Class: Holy Paladin.
I am 'in charge' guild bank, and the EPGP system for it.
And for the guild(s) part, man there as been many, We can talk about that if we really wanna know. But most of the merged and/or got disbanded.

Guild history
Cata,Wrath: In wrath i played a Blef DK and a Tauren Druid. I didn't really raid, cause i dont know. I did raid ICC with Echoes(The first wing).
Cata, hmmm Cata. What can I say.. It happened?

Fav Expansion: Wrath....i had most of my IRL friends to play with in wrath And now there is not many left.

Fun facts! (They are FACTS, But FUN!)

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: FOO FIGHTERS(ALL THEIR SONGS), UMM; LIGHTS, RHCP!!

Other games you play: Adventure Capitalist. umm, Tetris? OHH, MINESWEEPER!

Tell us about yourself: School, I am in the IB which is fun, or stuff, and I am finishing in May

If i did this template i would add the following question: Umm yeah, It good man, I would say maybe some more Flexibility questions, like 'Can you do a Split?' or 'Would you Change spec for the guild' you know standard questions really.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEIUW5Rslrc

And finally, post your favorite lolcat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndA69KiffJE

Redhaired Signing off! (Though if you pick Kaly, Pick me please ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ )

leviemkjaer

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2015-01-13

Back to top Go down

REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.  Empty Re: REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.

Post by lazaru Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 pm

I once saw a potato.

lazaru

Antal inlägg : 32
Registreringsdatum : 2014-11-27

Back to top Go down

REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.  Empty Re: REDHAIRED - Holy Paladin Application.

Post by Uhaskitten Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 am

Greetings Levi.

First off thank you for your application.
We officer have not had the time to talk about your application yes. We will be doing this after tomorrows raid and then we will get back to you as soon as we have reached a verdict.
I could see you are from the same guild as you copied his application in alot of ways, and neither of you used the template that was put up for (well you modified it).

As it is we will be doing a heroic clear tomorrow wednesday where we would love to see you in action. The raid starts at 20:00 and invites happens around 19:45. We would really like to see you online and in the raid at that time. This is too help us make our decision regarding joining a little bit easier.

I shall be adding you on bnet. If you are available to join that would be greatly appreciated. As i said before. Invites will be starting around 19:45

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello there Levi!

We have had a discussion about your application and as it stands right now we cannot invite another holy paladin to the guild. Having 3 healers of the same class is just alittle too much.

We do however wish you the best of luck with any future guild applications that you might do and we greatly appreciate that you joined our raid yesterday. Hopefully you had a good time and the raid environment wasn't too harsh or unpleasant.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down