Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Feral Druid

3 posters

Go down

Application Feral Druid Empty Application Feral Druid

Post by Tripax Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:17 am

Name (and char name):Nicklas / Tripax
Where do/are you live/from:Sweden

Battlenet ID:Svartfot#1224
Class:Druid
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?:Feral / Guardian - Used to play resto but tryed feral out and now i would never change back Smile
What professions do you have. And why?:Inscription / Herbalism - I like them.

Are you willing to get professions suited for your class and PVE content? :Is the question relevant anymore due to the new changes?

Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Tripax/simple
Equipped ILVL632 Guardian / 627 Feral
Wowprogress link:
Alts, usefull? how?:Pvp warrior on other server.

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?3 to 99%

If you are not able to attend all raids, what is holding you back?If im not able to attend it would be family related.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?Can be ok as long it not happens every week and earlier then 20:00

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23-25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?Yes

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?None. Do what best for raid.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?Depends, if it slacking ppl that dont shows up i would rly be disapointed but if its a valid afk from several ppl i dont mind.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?As long it does progress it´s ok but if it´s repeatable fails from same ppl i dont like it.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?Yes

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?I played with you before.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Do they recommend you?Ihaskitten, Uhaskitten and Crows Smile  (used to be my healerpartner)

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild as a player and as a person?Hopefully skills and a positive feeling to the guild.

What are you like as a person?Im a mature and reliable person with some  weird humor (ppl say)  Rolling Eyes  

Would you say you are easily offended?I would say not.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:When i played at Talnivarr i was Officer in the guild God Complex.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?Guild change server so we disbanded and ppl went to all kind of servers.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time?TBC Casual - WOTLK Up to LK on HC - Cata Casual  All as Resto Druid - Mop Casual until SoO 13/14 Mythic as Feral Druid.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?WOTLK Had best raiding then with the right ppl both social and raiding.

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:Metallica - Turn the page, RUN-DMC - Walk this way, Jeezy - Hypnotize

Other games you play:None

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know? theese question are examples)Got 4 kids and a wife, Working as a Cnc operator, like cycling sports and train as much as i can.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):A video about Swedish surströmming.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wQhSuf6mM

// Tripax

Tripax

Antal inlägg : 7
Registreringsdatum : 2014-11-19

Back to top Go down

Application Feral Druid Empty Re: Application Feral Druid

Post by Uhaskitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Well well well what do we have here?!

Why hello there again Nicklas! Smile

Thank you for applying to the guild (again...)! And yes i've only done a few changes to the applicationtemplate and have yet to make it feel real good for the WoD plans we have in store. But im updating as i see fit with more questions and/or removing stuff that is excessive. Every bit of tip is usefull, so thank you for the tip Smile.

We officers will have a talk about your application and we shall get back to you as soon as possible with a verdict.

Also, fkn traitor.... stepping down from healer master race to become a filthy dpscat, wow... just wow.... such anger, many dissapoint, so abandoned.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello again Nicklas!

Sorry for the delay, you know.... someone is a slow responder... you know who.

Anyway, we have had a talk about it and we would like to welcome you to the guild. You are free to whisper any officer ingame for an invite to the guild!
Welcome back svartfot Smile

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowz Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 am