Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to the guild

4 posters

Go down

Application to the guild Empty Application to the guild

Post by Stupidus Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello, my name is Stupidus (stupid name, i know) and would love to join the guild. since i do love raiding. I am going to copy the application format you already have on the site, because i want to be simple Smile 

Name: Stupidus
Class: Shaman
Spec: (MS) --> Enhancement (OS) Restoration (with  horrible gear)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Stupidus/simple
Proffesions: JC and Miner
I dont have any alts Shocked 

I want to join Kittens LTD for two reasons. one is because i just simply want to raid something else BUT Looking for fail...
Second reason is that i like kittens ^^

I want to join as a raider, and i am able to raid every day of those three, but not every week.
some weeks i can't and some i can actually raid all of the days.

And all this about sitting for example me for raidbosses wheter it is farm bosses or progress bosses i dont really care at all Smile 

And wiping - failing to get a raid. or whatever. it is all part of raiding in general. and i am used to raiding so for me that is fully natural.

and i think i can bring an enhancement shaman to the guild. for i heard from someone that you dont have one as of yet Surprised 

My previous guild(s):
With this shaman i have been part of Ally population control and still is. want to leave that one because the rading died in it, and PvP aint my thing so...

I have also been part of "The awakening" in TBC as a warlock, "Edgeways" in WOTLK and Cata, and "MUP Manic under pressure" in Classic, all as warlock. on the server Bloodhoof and it is with these i have gained a lot of raiding experience from.

And for some filling out i can say at once that my favourite EXPANSION was WOTLK but favourite "WoW" was classic, since you couldn't just skip a tier of raids and do the next because of LFR. also i do love that these cling to the lore of warcraft quite nicely Smile

But that is enough of writing for me and reading for you guys and i say, I hope i see you in the guild soon Smile

Regards - Stupidus.

Stupidus

Antal inlägg : 247
Registreringsdatum : 2013-07-05
Ålder : 31

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild Empty Re: Application to the guild

Post by Crowz Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am

Hello Stupidus!

Thank you for your interest in joining our gang of kittens.
I will discuss this with my fellow officers, and we will get back to you asap.

Crowz
Crowz
Crowz
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 385
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Officers have now had a chat over your application. And we have agreed to accept you into the guild during a trial period so we can see how you perform in raid and in other social events! Smile.

For inv to the guild. Please contact Crowz (or other officers)

Welcome to the guild!
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Welcome!
Shoogo