Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage application

5 posters

Go down

Mage application Empty Mage application

Post by cpmage Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:01 am

Player info

Name (and char name): Alexander, will roll mage in wod but my current character is Plow-Executus or you may recognize my druid Svante-Executus
Where do you live/from: Sweden, umeå
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Safety dance, safety dance and safety dance by men without hats.
Other games you play: Battlefield 4, Diablo 3

Character information

Battlenet ID: Mordbrand#2882
Class: Current class: Resto shaman, future class in wod: Mage
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Will probably roll the best spec for every encounter if one spec is better than the other, if not im going MS fire OS arcane
What professions do you have. And why?: Tailoring because the intellect proc gives persistant dmg increase and engineering because it is a great utility profession and the intellect on use is great for opening burst.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Plow/advanced
Equipped ILVL: 567
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/executus/Plow
Alts, usefull? how?: I will not have any alts in the beginning but I enjoy farming with warlocks so a warlock will probably appear in the future of warlords.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?
WoD-Raider

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?
My brother (andreas boström aka andbows) has a few friends in the guild and i've been talking to chane quite a bit.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who?
Chane mainly, i've done flex with some more core raiders like ihaskitten.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild?
I can provide myself as a quick learning, good attendance, calm and mature raid member with a good temper.

What are you like as a person?
Calm and kind, mostly
Would you say you are easily offended?
Not at all

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?
Mage
What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)
RDPS
Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?
I will be using that one for the mage but I am more than willing to transfer any of my huge amount of alts if needed.
We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
All of them
Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
Not a problem
Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
Of course, anything to help out wit the progress.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
I was an officer and core raider in my previous guild.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
Because my GM has a problem with leading the raid in a good way and i am looking for a more serious raiding experience with a quicker and more stable progress.
Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:
Restoration Shaman.
Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
I've only been raiding in MoP so mop would be the one i've been enjoying the most.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
I'm still a student and I will be a student until june 2015 but that should not cause any problems at all.
If i did this template i would add the following question:
Pass
Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
https://imgur.com/CnsM1Er,C02SULV#1
And finally, post your favorite lolcat!
https://imgur.com/CnsM1Er,C02SULV

cpmage

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Mage application Empty Re: Mage application

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:09 am

Hello The younger andybaws!

First of all. Thank you for applying to our guild Smile.
Most officers have fair grasp of who your brother is, since we all worked with him at some point.

We will have a normal raid tonight and we will have a discussion about your application after the raid. So you can expect an answer after the raid. Once again. Thank you for applying, and waiting for an answer Smile.

Kind Regards
She has of the kittens
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello again Alexander!

We officers have now had a discussion about your application and we have come to the conclusion that we would like to welcome you to the guild (in WoD). Since we don't really know when the expasion will be out, we can't for sure say when the inv will happen. But we will get that all sorted in due time.

So once again, welcome to Kittens Smile

Kind Regards
She has of the kittens
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:08 am

umeå ARMY!!!
welcome bro!
Shoogo
Shoogo

Antal inlägg : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Noze Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Fyi this is my new account for this forum as my name on talnivarr will be Noze for my mage when i transfer (already snatched it)
Enjoy my signature!
Noze
Noze

Antal inlägg : 73
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down