Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funkemunke - Hunter Application

3 posters

Go down

Funkemunke - Hunter Application Empty Funkemunke - Hunter Application

Post by Funkemunke Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 am

Name (and char name): Funkemunke
Where do/are you live/from: Well I am from Pakistan but my english is really good/fluent. A+

Character information

Battlenet ID: Funkemunke#2962
Class: Hunter
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: I have been playing hunter as main for years, I am really really good at every spec. WOD is probably the only expansion where I see all my specs really close on numbers so there is really no off-spec for me. So basically, my every spec is main spec.
What professions do you have. And why?: Profession do not assist in raid progress anymore, so I believe there is no point in talking about them.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Funkemunke/advanced
Equipped ILVL: 668
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sunstrider/Funkemunke
Alts, usefull? how?: Got tanking,healing alts ... Warrior/druid/priest... recently started gearing them up.

Do you want to join as a social member or a raider?
Core raid group. I am only applying for a confirmed/respectable raid spot, up for trial ofcourse (not loot deprived trial though).

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
In my WoW history, which is as old as WOW as I started from vanilla I have never missed a raid day. Available and motivated to raid during farm and progression during our raid hours. No internet service or some other technical issue could make me not raid but that is rare.

If you are not able to attend all raids, what is holding you back?
Previously it was me not spending much time to find proper guilds or apply in one of them even. Also RL plays its role as I work 9-5.
Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
I am all in for that, I love extra raid days for progress.
Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23-25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
Well, that decision is more dependant on how good player is I believe or how that certain class/role is viable for the comp. At the moment hunters are really strong mobile dps so we shouldn't have such problems. But still, I would happy to that but no I hate sit outs.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?
I don't know how I will react as I just said I hate sit out. I'll probably /gquit.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?
I hate those to but such things do happen in guilds so I can't really help it that much. You can always pug heroics etc.
What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?
During progress every wipe makes me better, period! But once I have figured all the in and outs of a fight, I really don't enjoy wiping.
Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?
I have a working headset and have no issues in using it.
Link a screenshot of your raiding UI:
Ok this is interesting, I do not use flashy UI's. I use to when I was really impressed by all that but with time I figured blizz UI is actually the best UI if you know exactly what you need. So I just use that with some modifications to bars and scale. To further support raid utility I use these addons:
Recount - Combat analyze addon
BigWigs - Bossmods
Weakauras2 - Tracking buffs and debuffs
ExtraCD Tracking your internal CD's and internal CD's for your trinkets.
OmniCC - Tracking ability CDs
Castbars - for configurable castbars but mainly on other toons.

and few more, but just so that you can get an idea.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?
I saw someone spamming in trade about you looking for a hunter for team. Talked to the guy and he directed me here.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Do they recommend you?
Nopes, none so far.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild as a player and as a person?
With time and experience I have gotten really good at exploring fight mechanics. I can bring great insight to that, as I have done both healing/tanking and ofcourse dps in this game. My numbers are never bad, pretty good actually. Extensive PVE/PVP experience, did achieve top 9 percent in 3s bracket back in cata first season. Come prepared to raids having studied the fights, I like playing for the team and not just for myself. Hmm not much really, I have topped logs many times I wish had screen shots to support it. I have extensive experience in this game, which eventually reduces chance of failure. Drunk alt raids! If you have any questions you can add me ingame Funkemunke#2962

What are you like as a person?
Total scuzzbag! No I am actually really friendly nerd sort of person. I do sound design for games IRL. I enjoy good humour, dirty humour at times. I enjoy good music, good food. I smoke up!
Would you say you are easily offended?
Yes depending on what sort of person it is coming from or if someone crossed the line. Also, mature enough to handle any jerk in very subtle way.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
I have been in a lot of guilds but i'll just name some recent ones.
Madness
Rebound
Raunchy
Wasted Penguinz
Aphorism
RedEye District

These were all great guilds with great players, not anymore though.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
Mainly it's always been due to taking a break from the game or people not performing well or getting the kill for weeks. Core going on leave etc etc

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time?
I use to raid hard-core in TBC. We had our own Pakistani guild called "Immune2death". Our progress was really tight like we had SSC and TK cleared in 2 weeks on Magtheridon realm, we couldn't progress much in BT bcz people started slacking on raid attendance, getting new people in and trying the same boss with them was a hell, it would take them ages to learn the fight. I went casual with guilds like Rebound and Raunchy in Wotlk, so like 3 days a week raid. Cata was also casual, our progress was alright but I stopped playing. MoP was with Aphorism I cleared everything before ToT, that is when I stopped playing. So basically, it was more like 3 days a week raid for me after TBC. In vanilla I use to raid 2 days a week with a friend as I did not have a decent internet connection back in those days.

What goals do you have in WoW?
Finish heroic/mythic content in time for this expansion. Also, I recently got to know that a good number of people have started playing WoW in my country but I have not yet come across any good hunter from here. So you are probably interviewing top hunter Pakistan, I THINK LOL SUCKS! if that counts. So yea my goal would be to stay at the top and do all the hard stuff in game to prove it for example Gold CM, highest ranks in brawler, good ranks on proving grounds etc and some lethal pvp ofcourse.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
I am the sort of guy who enjoys every expansion or every new thing as a new experience.

Fun facts!

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:
I am more into electronic music but I'll post a few:
Kidnap Kid - Stronger
David August - Epikur
Andrea Viani, Greta Gray - Joy From Outer Space (Staves Remix)
Other games you play:
Dota2, GW2, Guns of Icarus ... as I said I do sound design for video games so I get to play almost every game for once or twice.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
naah not a youtube fan, sorry.
And finally, post your favorite lolcat!

Ihaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg: 404
Registreringsdatum: 2013-02-20

View user profile Send private message

Funkemunke

Antal inlägg : 6
Registreringsdatum : 2015-01-12

Back to top Go down

Funkemunke - Hunter Application Empty Re: Funkemunke - Hunter Application

Post by Ihaskitten Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello there Funkeymonkey..

First off thank you for your application. We have not yet had the opportunity to discuss this (or any other) application fully yet, and as such no final decision has been made.

However, as Blizzard has been kind enough to introduce flex-mode Heroics we thought we'd use this fact to get to see you in action. We will be doing a heroic clear tomorrow (wednesday) starting at 20.00 and we'd like you to be there.

I will be adding you on bnet and if you are avaliable it would be great if you could join us, it would give us another parameter of which we can judge potential members. Invites will be going out at about 19.45.

Hopefully we'll see you then.
Ihas
Ihaskitten
Ihaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 440
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkemunke Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Awesome, I'll be there.

Thank you.

Funkemunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello there Funkemunke!

We have now had the time to discuss your application and we greatly appreciate you coming to the raid that we did yesterday. It helps us in our decision regarding accepting or declining. We especially like to see you act in a raid environment. I hope the raid was not to unpleasant for you and that you enjoyed your time Smile.

As it stands right now. We are on the verge of accepting you to the guild. Though before we do that, Ihaskitten need to have a talk with you about a few things. Please contact him as soon as you can ingame and we will see what happens when we have the results of that conversation.

Kind regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkemunke Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Hey Uhas,

Thankyou for the raid yesterday, it was fun. I am online in-game at the moment so just let me know when Ihaskitten is online.

Funkemunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down