Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

+3
DDeze
Uhaskitten
Beaky
7 posters

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post by Beaky Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

Good day fellow WoW players! I will copy and paste the application template because I'm boring!

Player info

Name (and char name): Morten (Character name: Beaky)
Where do you live/from:I live in Denmark and always have been.
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Høgni(Artist) , Ian Fever - Autumn and last Two Steps From Hell
Other games you play: Outside from WoW I also play the following games: DayZ, Grand Theft Auto five, The Last of Us and Battlefield.

Character information

Battlenet ID: Beaky#2388
Class: Hunter
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Survival(MS) I chose this spec because as far from personal experience and research survival is the strongest dps spec till I get my hands on some more heroic gear, I also play Beast Mastery (OS) on some fights, simply because it's stronger on those fights.
What professions do you have. And why?: Engineering 600 (Because of the many benefits from it, enchants that is) Herbalism because haste isn't a bad stat for hunters + I'm able to farm my own flask and potions, but I'm more than willing to change.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Beaky/simple
Equipped ILVL 566
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/talnivarr/Beaky
Alts, usefull? how?: I have 3 alts with an item level of over 530, they can be very usefull for alt raids, i also have proffesions on them, not all maxed out yet.

Do you want to join as a social member or a raider? Raider.

I'm able to raid all days even days outside the listed ones, it would be rarely that I wouldn't be able to come, and i would certainly have a good reason for it aswell.

I applied to a 10 man guild because I've only had negative experiences with 25 man guilds, bad loot systems, no social activity, bad raid control, I believe 10 man guilds are tons of fun because you get to know people more, even outside the raids, you are not as scared to talk as you may would be in 25 man guilds, and over all I just find it more relaxing and enjoyable.

I'm more than happy to sit out on some fights, whatever benefits the guild the best, I wouldn't mind sitting out for several days for that matter, my time will come Smile

I would be dissapointed to not see a raid on a scheduled raid day, but I wouldn't mind it either, I would easily be able to find something else to entertain myself, and perhaps my guildies!

I have wiped for many years in raids now, it's a part of pve and I'm completely fine with it, I've been wiping several days on older bosses.

What I can bring you is, a strong ranged dps who's not only doing great dps but also executing the tactics greatly. I also do have a great sense of humor and a positive attitude 99% of the time, I try not to let my real life issues get to me or the other raiders during raids.

I do have teamspeak3 and I do have a mic aswell, so I'll be more than pleased to get to talk to you all!

I noticed you started raiding in Throne of Thunder, and after a couple of months I made friends with Cable the Warlock in your guild, who later on made it sound more and more interesting to join your guild and be a part of your team.

What am I like as a person? oh geez. I personally think that I'm a great fun mature guy with lots of jokes and good laughs however I'm serious when I have to be.

I'm not easily offended at all, I've been yelled and screamed at for too many years to let things get personal to me.

Currently I'm in Open Rebellion which you may have heard of, Alliance guild on Talnivarr with 2/14 heroic in the current tier, I also in a guild called Areals, a serious hardcore guild which I was an officer of, and last but not least I was in a guild on Frostmane which for some reason I can't remember what's called, another hardcore serious guild.

I want to leave my current guild because I've had enough of it, people are not serious enough in the raids, they are muting eachother because "I don't like that guy so I don't have to listen to him" and so on, it's all childish and unproffesional to me, I don't mind having a good time during raids but things like that shouldn't be.

I raided on my Paladin during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm(early content) then I switched to my hunter because I realized I'm so much better at it and it's so much more fun!

I enjoyed Wrath of the Lich King the most because of the zones, Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord, everything was just amazing! And I believe that the game was more balanced back then.

Fun facts!

I used to do many different kind of sports, football, parkour, basketball, golf, skating. Currently I don't have a work but I'm looking for one, I am a christian but I don't go to church, and I also like to make gaming videos and livestream sometimes, which I would be able to provide the guild if they really wanted it.

My favorite videos/pictures? Certainly must be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpaSB1RhYaU how can one not like that!

http://pbrd.co/1eeGXIH lolcat!

I wanna thank you for reading my application and atleast considering taking me in your guild, I hope you all have a great day! PS: I have 5 cats irl!

Beaky
Beaky

Antal inlägg : 237
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 am

Greetings ALLIANCE SCUM!!!! I mean Beaky!

It's good to see you coming to your senses and wanting to join the dark side. Alliance has since long been forsaken by this world.

Also it's not concidered boring to use the template since that is what we want people to do. Ofc they can add stuff to it but the general idéa is to actually use the template. I mean ihas created it for a reason (and i modded it as we went along) Smile.

I will have a talk with the other officers and we shall get back to you, hopefully within the next 24 hours with an answer.

Thank you for choosing to apply to our guild.
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi friend!

Glad to hear my application wasn't boring afterall Smile

can't wait to hear what your answer is!
Beaky
Beaky

Back to top Go down

Post by DDeze Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

DDeze

Antal inlägg : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

I have no idéa why i watched the complete video DD.... that was some horrible shit i tell you..... anyway to the point, Beaky.

With this message to you i'd want to welcome you to the guild as a member. You are free to whisper an officer in the guild for an inv when the faction change is complete. If you are unsure of who is an officer, someone online can direct you to one and the inv can be handled.

I do hope you will enjoy a long and healthy stay in our guild Smile.

Kind Regards
Shehas of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Wait, what?
Shoogo
Shoogo

Antal inlägg : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by DDeze Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Damn, had super phun thyme getting ganked/ganking you! O well, hope we can have even more fun in the future. Welcome!

DDeze

Antal inlägg : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable90 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Welcome Smile
Cable90
Cable90

Antal inlägg : 155
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihaskitten Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Just to clarify, you are obviously accepted as a trial raider. Meaning you get to join raids etc. Our first raid of the week is thursday, so for maximum chance of phat lewts etc, would be sweet if you could have your factionchange done by then.

Also, welcome to the guild : )
Ihaskitten
Ihaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

Thanks alot! I wil transfer tomorow early wednesday, i just need to say my goodbyes to my old friends here, and get eaten by them, but I can't wait to raid with you guys!
Beaky
Beaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Well, welcome brah!

...And another Dane, our Army grows! Twisted Evil 
Shoogo
Shoogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggymann Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:34 pm

But DD we can still hunt Shmoky and Mobi! But welcome to the family and yes another dane is always welcome!

Biggymann

Antal inlägg : 184
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 pm

You're all too kind! I've had abit issues with transfering to Horde, mainly because I got a new credit card and Blizzard are never letting you go easily, but it's pending at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to transfer soon!
Beaky
Beaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Yees, a prospect to fetch me ma slippers!
Shoogo
Shoogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down