Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Rexx

2 posters

Go down

Application: Rexx Empty Application: Rexx

Post by blorgqq Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Zane (Rexx)
Where do you live/from: South Africa
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Metallica - Enter Sandman, Iron Maiden - Wasted Years, Aerosmith - Deuces are Wild.
Other games you play: Call of Duty 4, Borderlands 2, Rage, huge Farcry fan.

Character information

Battlenet ID: blorG#2905
Class: Warlock
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Affliction/Destruction. Destro hits hard, affli is challenging and underrated, and fun.
What professions do you have. And why?: None. This is an alt that I want to raid with in WoD, didn't care much for profs at the moment.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Rexx/advanced
Equipped ILVL: 517
Wowprogress link:
Alts, usefull? how?: Got a 463 tank. Potential tank for WoD, useful in that sense. Has JC and Mining too.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider? WoD-Raider.

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor? Warlock

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer): RDPS

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs? Yes

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? All.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this? Not phased about it.

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact? Not the greatest to sit out on progress, but it being progress, I understand that whatever is necessary needs to be done.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: Legacy of the Pantheon, Mutual Gain. Currently substitute HC raider on my main, Blorgxor (mage), who is in Mutual Gain.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? Warlock is a social member of Mutual Gain. Not doing much and not planning to in Mutual Gain. I want to leave, because I want to raid with some new people, and experience some different play styles. I feel that Kittens Ltd can certainly provide a solid learning ground for improvement.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: No raid experience in MoP before SoO, other than LFR. Blorgxor - mage is 14/14 NM and killed one heroic boss (Kor'kron). Also, MoP is essentially the first expansion where I am raiding every week, focusing on character improvement (dps) and progress raiding. Before this I just played, did LFR and such.

Which expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? TBC. Nothing compares to having first played Warcraft 3, and then seeing the Dark Portal, entering it, Shadowmoon Valley,  flying mounts came in. Just an incredible experience.

Fun facts!

I'm currently a second year student, studying Actuarial Mathematics. Love math, science, games and music.

blorgqq

Antal inlägg : 14
Registreringsdatum : 2014-08-10

Back to top Go down

Application: Rexx Empty Re: Application: Rexx

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 am

Hello Zane and thank you for applying to our guild!

Finally someone with atleast decent music taste Very Happy. (Atleast it's somewhat the right category Very Happy).
We officer will have a talk about your application and we will get back to you as soon as we have agreed upon a answer.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by blorgqq Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Great, thanks! Smile

blorgqq

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:52 am

Hello Zane!

We officers have had a discussion about your application and we would like to accept you to the guild. I do know you signed as a WoD raider but you are free to join the guild as of right now if you like. Or you can do it closer to the actuall WoD release, your choice.

If you choose to join now just whisper any of the officers online (Shehaskitten, Ihasdoge, Crowz or Chane). If noone of us is online just whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

I can however say that with our current raid situation you might actually be able to join in some SoO heroic if you'd like. Can't promise anything though.

With that said. You should now have forum access anyhow.

Welcome to the guild.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by blorgqq Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm

That is great news, thank you. Next time I log in I will get into contact with somebody to join as soon as I can Smile

Have a good one guys

Regards
Zane

blorgqq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down