Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manicminer uh dk, mop application

2 posters

Go down

Manicminer uh dk, mop application Empty Manicminer uh dk, mop application

Post by Manic Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Marko(irl), Manicminer (in game)
Where do you live/from: Serbia
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Can't decide. There is no such thing as 3 best songs.
Other games you play: Nothing atm

Character information

Battlenet ID: Manicminer#1159
Class: DK
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: UH/Frost. I find UH more fun then frost so thats why i took it. I don't enjoy tanking as much as dps so i didnt spec it as my offspec. Got some decent tanking gear thou. But i lack tanking expirience in this expansion,
What professions do you have. And why?: BS and eng, Think i benefit most from those in pve.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Manicminer/simple
Equipped ILVL 579
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sunstrider/Manicminer
Alts, usefull? how?: semi useful holy pala. Planing to gear him up more. ilvl 554 atm

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider? Mop-raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? I can attend all.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? no problem with that.

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild?
I feel more comfortable in 10 man. Was raiding 10man only last 2 expansions so im continueing with that.
As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? No problem with that.
During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? No problem with that.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? Happened milion times so i just log off and log on next raid:P

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? After wiping around 300 times on siegcrafter hc, i think im ready for endless wiping.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? Yes. My mic is broken
atm so i can't speak.

Guild history

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: I haven't been in so many guilds before. Last one was Company on Sunstrider. I was regular raider.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? I got kicked because i didn't agree with raid leader that we as a team shouldn't discus about boss tactics. I was starting to suggest something, he said that i should stop talking and only listen to him. I did not agree with that attitude and he kicked me.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: I started raiding in late vanila as lock (only seen ZG, AQ20 and MC). In BC i palyed druid (resto, tank and melee dps) and cleared all but sunwell. In wotlk i played lock and  resto shaman cleared almost whole content on hc). In Cata i played resto shaman and holy pala (cleared almost all on hc aswell). In MoP i only played DK as dps and ocasionaly holy pala. T14 i did few bosses on hc. T15 was 10/13hc (almost killed Dark Animus, oh that son of a bitch). In SOO im 13/14 hc.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? Vanila and BC most. I was younger and had more time to enjoy game. Also geme was new and fresh and i had so much to do back then. But i would say that game itself is in better shape now then back then.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
Im working and living with my gf and we have baby on the way.
If i did this template i would add the following question:

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cu5L5kPOyo
And finally, post your favorite lolcat!

Manic

Antal inlägg : 14
Registreringsdatum : 2014-07-06

Back to top Go down

Manicminer uh dk, mop application Empty Re: Manicminer uh dk, mop application

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:38 am

Hello Marko!

First of, thank you for choosing to apply to our little home!

We officers will have a look and readthrough of your application and we shall get back to you as soon as we can. If we feel there is something missing in your application or some more answers we want answered we will be in touch.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Ok, thank you for answer. Feel free to contact me in game if you want.

Manic

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Im sorry for the delay but i'm still trying to get ahold of the last officers to get the wording from them.... for some godforsaken reason they are really slow... i guess the summer deathheat is finally showing it's true nature, even to them.
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm

No problem. I'll wait. But i was wondering if you guys still actively raiding in MoP or you are on the break until WoD?

Manic

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Manic wrote:No problem. I'll wait. But i was wondering if you guys still actively raiding in MoP or you are on the break until WoD?

To be honest with you we are still (trying) raiding.... or well... atleast trying. Can't really seem to be able to get all the people going during all this summertime.... Was a few weeks ago since we got a raid going.
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:09 am

Again, sorry for the delay!

The other officers have finally gotten around to answering me regarding your application.

We have come to the decision that we woule like to welcome you to the guild. Though as i said earlier you should be aware that we currently are having trouble getting enough people for raids. Most likely due to the regular summerinactivity that occurs every year.

So if you are still interested just whisper any of the officers ingame (Chane, Ihasdogg, Crowz or me Shehaskitten) if you can't see any of them online just whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content