Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jmhunter's application

3 posters

Go down

Jmhunter's application Empty Jmhunter's application

Post by Jmhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Playerinfo

Name: Jonas and my char is Jmhunter
Where do you life: I life in Svinninge in Denmark
Name your 3 best song: I can just only say all what Selena Gomez make, is the best <3
Other game you play: CoD Ghost, FIFA, Warcraft 3 frozen, Diablo III, Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed Rivals/Most wanted, Left 4 dead 2 and sometimes Css

Character information

Btag: Jonas#2775
Class: Blood Elf Hunter
Spec: 2 BM spec 1 from PvE and the other from PvP
I pick it because i like to burst, but back in Cata there i was MM but when it got nerfed then i respecced to BM and have been there since
Professions: LW/Skinning, because 500 agi to bracer and Skinning give me crit and then i can help other from guildie to make stuff.
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/Jmhunter/simple
Progress link:
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/balnazzar/Jmhunter
Alts: Got some old raiders, Like my DK Deathæøå dont laugh of the name is was my 2nd char xD

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?
I want both:)

If you are applying as a MoP-raider:
We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?:
I normally play in these day and like the same cloak, so yes:)

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this?:
Great more raids then better Razz

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild?:
Im most to 10man raid, because sometimes can my pc lagg if we are 25man people who use all cd at once times.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that?:
That is fine, but it will be great to know some day before

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?:
When im new then i understand 100%

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?:
Is always annoying, but i will dont rage or anything.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?:
That is cain how you wipe it, but if we wipe on a easy thing 7 times, then i gonna be mad, but still not gonna rage.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?:
Ye got it on my pc, and mostly i write, but can talk if it needed to:)

Guild history

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
I have been in Rebound and Decimation, dont talking with any from Rebound anymore, but in Decimation i got my friend Panthraxia and Jenkins.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
Rebound:i leave/kicked from there because me and the leader was not good friends
Decimation: kicked because i got mad on 2 Officers and maked a conversation which end in negative place. I search for a other guild i meantime, and for my defend i searched for a other guild, because i never had spot with them when they killed HC bosses.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:
Always played hunter since Cata, i was raider with it in DS, FL and MSV, HoF, Toes, ToT and SoO

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?:
WotLK, but i was to young to enjoy it, so much stuff you could do back there, and much got destroyed when Cata come.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?):
Going in School and play Football, and im a big Football fan, so sometimes i going crazy when my team win xD

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!:
Here you gonna be mad on me, but im more to dogs then cats Razz
Jmhunter
Jmhunter

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Jmhunter's application Empty Re: Jmhunter's application

Post by Biggymann Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Bendtner rlly... :p?

Biggymann

Antal inlägg : 184
Registreringsdatum : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Yep, you can call me for Bendtner junior xD
Jmhunter
Jmhunter

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 am

Hello Jonas!

Im sorry i did not respond earlier, but we took the oppertunity to discuss your application last night, so first of all.

Thank you for applying to our guild and taking the time to answer the questions in the template. What really worries us the most is the fact that you are only 15 years old and yet you did manage to get kicked from both your previous guilds. Sure, we don't know exacly what happend, but both of the times it appears you were not please with the way things were run.

This is a really deboner for us and a great decider in our decision. The current fact is that we at this point have 2 hunters aswell in the guild, we are not sure if they are gonna keep playing hunters in WoD. But we just can't take a chance with you as it stands right now.

So we have to decline your application.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to apply and i wish you the best of luck in furthur applications

Kind Regards
She has of the kittens
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmhunter Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Bendtner hater xD