Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Guardian Druid

2 posters

Go down

Application for Guardian Druid Empty Application for Guardian Druid

Post by Isengard Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello Kittens!

Isengard here. I wish to join your ranks, mostly because I miss the social raiding that LFR lacks so much. I'll stick to your application template to make this as easy as possible.

Name: Isengard
Spec: Guardian (MS) and Balance (OS)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Isengard/simple
Professions: Jewelcrafting and alchemy
Alts: I have two level 90 alts: Marknutt (BM hunter) and Femura (Fury Warrior).

I first noticed the existence of this guild while I was standing in The Shrine of Two Moons. The name quickly caught my eye and I thought "Dayum, thats one kickass guild name". I then did some research and learned more about your greatness as a guild.

I want to join Kittens Ltd because I would like to raid something else than LFR. A second reason is for my love to our furry feline friends.

I wish to join as a raider. I will be able to raid all the evenings you usually raid. But might not make it every week.

Sitting out isn't a problem for me. Theres always something else for me to do.

Wiping isn't such a huge deal for me. I usually throw a small tantrum by inside myself for a minute and the accept it as a lesson on how to die.

I can bring a guardian druid to the guild. I'm not sure if you got one already or not, but none the less I'm giving me to you if you accept.

Previous guild(s)
I was part of the guild Homesick Aliens as a raiding member from WoTLK and through Cata. But the guild fell apart and the guild leader never gave me any information about the new guild him and some other members were making or what server they were changing to. So I left after a while to go search for a new guild, but avast my search was in vain as Talnivarr was then dead.

As for me personally, I'm a pretty decent guy. I'm quite patient and easy to be with. I have a bit of social anxiety, so I rarely start a conversation all by my self. But I always speak when spoken too.

Thats enough from me I think. I hope this is what you would like to hear from me, and I hope hearing from you soon.

Best regards, Isengard

Isengard

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Application for Guardian Druid Empty Re: Application for Guardian Druid

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello sir Isengard (they are taking the hobbits there)!

Normally now i'd tell you that we would get back to you within 24 hours. But you are in luck and we will get back to you right now since we just finished a raid and officers were able to have a small meeting afterwards.

As it stands right now, you don't have the experience we are looking for to join us as a raider. So at this point we will have to decline your application. Also as a side note to help you in furthur guild application. If you see a template (which you did, since you mentioned it). I'd recommend you actually take and copy paste the template and answer the question on it, instead of handpicking some question to answer. This will greatly increase the chances of you joining any guild. Remember the application is our first impression of you and you'd want to make the best of that.

Good luck with any furthur application!

Kind Regards
Shehas of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Isengard Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Thank you for coming back to me so soon. I appreciate the tips you have given me and I apologize for wasting your time.

Yours truly, Isengard (the hobbits seem to have gotten lost in the woods, they never got here).

Isengard

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Isengard wrote:Thank you for coming back to me so soon. I appreciate the tips you have given me and I apologize for wasting your time.

Yours truly, Isengard (the hobbits seem to have gotten lost in the woods, they never got here).
No problem. And you did not waste anyones time Smile. Thank you for applying to our happy fun time guild. And as i said before. Good luck with any furthur application!

King Regards
Shehas of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content