Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monk Application

2 posters

Go down

Monk Application Empty Monk Application

Post by Natsuko Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Name: Paris
Char Name: Natsuko
Class: Monk
Spec: Windwalker-(MS) Brewmaster-(OS)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Natsuko/simple
Proffesions: Enchanting - Leatherworking
Alts: Druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Ston%C3%A9cold/simple
Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Hoshi/simple

i have seen alot of Kittens players in game and a few times i went random hc scenario with 2-3 players.

As you can see my Gear from my main and alts are from LFR cause i dont have much time free to play because of my kids :Dand
thats the reason i want to join your guid as social.

What do you feel you can contribute to guild?
well i can help anyone from guild with random dungeon, scenario or kill world bosses and if i can help with my professions

What are you like as a person?
i would say im bit quiet and calm.

im in "dont CC me plz" guild as member and i want to leave and the reason is that its mostly pvp guild.

i started WoW when LK expansion came out i havent done much raiding. i was playind my druid then.

Natsuko

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Monk Application Empty Re: Monk Application

Post by Uhaskitten Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

Hello Natsuko!

First off i have to say you got excellent taste in guilds! Thank you for taking your time to apply to us!
Officers will not have a talk about your application. Answering all of the question would off have been more fun for us Smile. But i understand you not taking all of them in regard considering the social status you are after Smile.

We will try our best to get back to you with an answer within 24hours on the forums here. Thank you for your patience.

King Regards
She has off the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Hello again Natsuko!

We have now had a talk about your application and we see no problem in you joining the ranks of the kittens as a social member.

But we do want to put it out there that we would still like to see some "use" of you. Like you said in your application that you could help with scenario and stuff like that. If we don't see any of the kind we don't see the reason to have you in the guild. Ofc we don't expect you to voulenteer whenever the oppertunity occurs. But you get what we mean Smile. Also we don't want you to be afraid of talking in the guildchat and/or joining the team speak server for some random ranting.

Whisper any of the officers ingame when you are online. If you are unsure of who is an officer. Ask anyone in the guild and they will point you in the right direction Smile.

King Regards
Shehasofkitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content