Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock Boombee - Application

2 posters

Go down

Warlock Boombee - Application Empty Warlock Boombee - Application

Post by Boombee Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:31 pm

Name (and char name):
Kevin Blenkers - Boombee
Where do/are you live/from:
The Netherlands

Character information

Battlenet ID:
Boombe#2234
Class:
Warlock
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?:
Affliction MS, Destro and Demo OS ( depends which are needed ). I got allot of haste + mastery gear from recent drops which are awesome for affliction. And destro OS for Imperator fight.
What professions do you have. And why?:
Mainly Engineering, at the start of the xpact i wanted the goggles to improve my gear a bit, but now i just have engineering for the Glider + nitro boost  cheers
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Boombee/simple
Equipped ILVL
Wowprogress link:
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/Boombee
Alts, usefull? how?:
All my alts are on Emerald dream :< so not really usefull i tend to stick to one character to completly optimize him

Do you want to join as a social member or a raider?
As a raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
All of them

If you are not able to attend all raids, what is holding you back?
Not much, i got no job atm so only IRL stuff and if im really sick.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
Awesome, im always up for raiding.

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23-25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
Yes i do.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?
OMG, nah i wouldnt mind if you guys have a bigger chance of killing the boss without me ill sit one out.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?
PJsalt, nah i know you guys try your best to get a raidgroup going and if its not possible i wouldnt mind alot.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?
Wiping is part of raiding, especially on a progression boss.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?
Yes i can use teamspeak 3 and i also will be able to talk.

Link a screenshot of your raiding UI:
https://imgur.com/QKl53f7

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?
I have 2 friends of mine who are in your guild atm, and they told me you guys have a really great atmosphere while raiding and when your just chilling in the guild.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Do they recommend you?
I know Quanter and Jackychen, both IRL friends of mine, i raided with them for 5 or 6 years so ye i guess they recommend me  tongue

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild as a player and as a person?
Well im online alot, and i talk alot in the guild so i think i will have a possitive and fun attitude towards the guild.

What are you like as a person?
Friendly posstive attitude,  cheers

Would you say you are easily offended?
Not really, i can take a beating Smile

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
Salt n Vinegar - Emerald dream, im a officer in the guild and people could come to me if they had raid problems and or guild problems.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
I want to leave because there is 0 progress in the raid team, alot of people have left the guild already and i stayed in the guild because im a officer + they are nice but im playing wow to raid and (casually do pvp in the back ground), but i mainly focus on raiding.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time?
I started raiding in WOLTK as a hunter i cleared almost everything on normal.
Cata - Cleared everything as a feral druid only did Dragon Soul as a Guardian druid.
MoP - MsV cleared, HoF cleared, i skipped ToT and i cleared SoO as a warlock on normal,

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
I think WOLTk because i started raiding there with a awesome dutch guild. I also enjoyed the start of MoP because we haD a raid team where 8 raiders where IRL friends, such chaos hehe

Fun facts!

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:
Bring Me The Horizon Sempiternal [Full Album]
Underoath-A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White
And evrything of Avenged Sevenfold - ayy lmao

Other games you play:
Dota 2, H1Z1, DayZ, CoD, BF4, Runescape, TeamFortress 2,

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know? theese question are examples)
Im still going to school, uni. And for sport i go to the gym.

If i did this template i would add the following question:
n/a

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vpjGCW0qE8

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!
https://imgur.com/POPA2Qw
Boombee
Boombee

Antal inlägg : 13
Registreringsdatum : 2015-01-31

Back to top Go down

Warlock Boombee - Application Empty Re: Warlock Boombee - Application

Post by Uhaskitten Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Hello Kevin!

Thank you for applying to the guild. We officer will have a discussion about your application and we will get back to you as soon as we can with hopefully, a positive answer.

Ps,
Boombee wrote:Would you say you are easily offended?
Not really, i can take a beating Smile
thats what she said

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Hello again Kevin!

We officers had a talk about your application yesterday after the raid was done. We have decided that we would like to accept you in the guild. Please contact any officer online for a guildinvite (Shehaskitten, Crowz, Chane or Ihaskitten) if no officer is currently online feel free to whisper anyone online and they can direct you to the closest officer.

With this post you should also have the necessary forum access. Please not that raidsign ups are done on the forum. Please feel free to look around on the forum and read stuffs.

Kind regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content