Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter or ........ APP

5 posters

Go down

Hunter or ........ APP Empty Hunter or ........ APP

Post by Ven68 Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Name (and char name): Venomz
Where do you live/from:UK
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: “In the end” – Linkin park “Who wants to live forever” – Queen “Strange little girl” -  The Stranglers
Other games you play: Only Wow now, yes said I know….Used to play FPS shooters – Vietcong, COD and BF2 semi pro on a league table and we had a sponsored server/vent

Character information

Battlenet ID: SilentStorm#22506
Class:  Hunter
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: SV – I like to do damage, not sit back and let my pet do 40% of it, whilst deciding if aspect of the pack is the best mode to be in ^^
What professions do you have. And why?: Jewel crafting and mining
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Venomz/simple
Equipped ILVL 550
Alts, useful? how?: I have 11 90’s each class covered and all professions to support myself and my fellow guildies.

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider?

Would like to join as a WOD raider, I can’t see myself being much use to yourselves in Heroic end game raiding in MOP as I am too far behind in present form after only returning approximately 4 months ago and catching back up with proffs / legendary cape / cooking /fishing etc – Unfortunately not much raiding beside what I can find in LFR and flex that doesn’t fall apart as my present guild are not raiding.

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?

Here is my problem and why I have been content so far in hanging around in the guild I am in. I work shifts, which consist of a pattern of two Early shifts which finish in the afternoon at 2.30 pm and then I do two late shifts which finish in the evening at 10:30 pm , then I have two days off, so it’s a 4 on 2 off rota. This obviously prevents me from attending every raid through the month. A lot of higher end raiding guilds such as yourselves require a 100% attendance which I cannot commit to, so I am hoping this guild is a bit less relaxed in this department, if not my application ends here….

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on what’s left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this?
It’s nice to finish off what was started at the beginning of the week

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that?

In WOD it will be 20 man raids so maybe you will have a pool of 25 raiders??
Sitting out fights so the guild can progress as a whole does not bother me in the slightest, just glad to be part of a successful raiding guild and do my part when required.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?

Answered that above really….i’m too long in the tooth to have any in game drama, life seems to throw that enough at you….gaming is for fun and relaxation.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raid group going on a raidday?

I Have experienced that many times in the past, if nothing else was on instead in the guild, I would go and spend some time with the missus and keep her happy.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?

If you didn’t wipe then the content is too easy and not worth doing, it’s a learning curve that we have to go through to achieve our goals.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?
Yup

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?

Have seen several members in game looking all nice and shinny

I am looking for a guild that has a nice atmosphere where I can chill in, but when it matters takes raiding serious enough like I do to be prepared properly, with knowledge of encounters, raid ready on time with pots and goodies and with the aim of progressing to end game.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who?

I know Pilaw/Ugali/ whatever alt he’s on……he has as many as me!!

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild?
Willing and able to help fellow guildies with enchants, pots, crafting….basically anything my alts can provide…. A no stress no drama player.
Always looking for latest info on char/game changes and researches relevant raid content for tactics/fight mechanics.

What are you like as a person?

A Family man that works hard and plays harder and likes a good laugh

Would you say you are easily offended?

You can try…..but will fail

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?

I have as I have said every class and can play several well, and some not so well.  In the past I have tanked as a druid, healed as one too….dps on many but at the moment its Hunter and Lock all the way, but willing to try something different for the guild in WOD.

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)

RDPS/TANK

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?

Got em all

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?

Answered this early, as many as I can and as many as you want me to work permitting

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important kill, how do you feel about this?

What else is Tuesday for?

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?

More than happy to sit out, would like to sit in and listen quietly though, this helps with learning encounters even when I am not actually there.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
Bottle or tree – raider – left due to going 10 man, at the time I liked the 25 man raids.

Grumpy old horde – Was an officer years ago, then left the game when MOP arrived – returned a few months ago and still in GOH.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:

Mop raiding a bit of flex in GOH and in pugs.
First raiding experience was in Kara (Tank) ….those were the days….good old chess event.

Which expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? see above

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
Bit of a petrol head, like to watch anything that goes over 100mph
Dog lover…not literally ofc…..have 4 dogs, if you can class long haired Chihuahuas as dogs…..

If i did this template i would add the following question: If over 44yrs old please skip the rest and go to the last question.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/video-shows-cat-save-boy-from-dog-attack-9373043.html

This always made me chuckle
https://youtu.be/bbe5QVCF7no

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!

Will add one later...at work atm so cannot upload what i want

Last edited by Ven68 on Sun May 18, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ven68

Antal inlägg : 7
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Hunter or ........ APP Empty Re: Hunter or ........ APP

Post by Ven68 Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Hunter or ........ APP 13869510

Ven68

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello good sir Venomz.

First off, thank you for applying to our guild and taking the time to fill out the questions.

We officers will have a discussion about your application and get back to you as soon as we can.

Kinds Regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven68 Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Ok great...If there's anything I didn't answer to your satisfaction or you would like me to explain in more detail please let me know and I'll do my best to expand on the matter.

Ven68

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Mon May 19, 2014 6:21 am

We should have eveything to be able to make a decision. But yes if we find something to be lacking we will indeed get back to you Smile.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 am

Hello Venomz!

Sorry for the delay on the respond to your application. I hope the anticipation has not been to hard on you.

Officers have agreed upon inviting you to the guild so your application is accepted. The decision is now up to you when you want to get invited into the guild. If you want an invite now or rather later when WoD is closer.

If now, just whisper an officer online in the game (me Shehaskitten, Chane, Crowz or Ihasdogg). If you want it later... the same goes really... just whisper an officer closer to WoD release Smile

Welcome to the guild, i hope you enjoy your stay Smile.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven68 Fri May 23, 2014 11:33 am

Wow thnx all....well chuffed ...look forward to meeting you all Very Happy Very Happy 

I'll be over in a couple of days, say my goodbyes first.

See ya soon  Cool

Last edited by Ven68 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ven68

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Fri May 23, 2014 11:35 am

Yesssssss moar hunters! welcome Very Happy
Beaky
Beaky

Antal inlägg : 237
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonuz Fri May 23, 2014 2:28 pm

We are getting old Beaky, they need fresh blood! Moar time to hunt them shiny beavers!;D Welcome!
Bonuz
Bonuz

Antal inlägg : 79
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-09
Ålder : 36

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down