Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue apply

4 posters

Go down

Rogue apply  Empty Rogue apply

Post by kolbeinn Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Player info

Name (and char name): Kolbeinn bjarki svavarsson -mauiwowi
Where do you live/from: Reykjavík iceland
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Arctic Monkeys Do I Wanna Know, Demons - Imagine Dragons, radioactive imagine dragons
Other games you play: diablo 3 when im really bored

Character information

Battlenet ID:Bonemaster#2492
Class:Rogue
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: assasination ms combat os. I pick assasination since I've played it since it the beginning of WOTLK and few days of TBC i just love mutilate people
What professions do you have. And why?: I currently have JC and I use it for the gems, im currently missing the second one since I was miner and that sucks so I'm going ether enchanter or engineer
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Mauiwowi/simple
Equipped ILVL 552
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/chromaggus/Mauiwowi
Alts, usefull? how?: only noob alt not that usefull atm

Do you want to join as a social member or a MoP-raider or WoD-Raider? MoP-raider

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? Best days of the week, I call Sundays lazy days and Mondays since the weekend has been hard, to much partying and Thursdays the day before Fridays good day to settle in and save the money and my energy for the weekend

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? I don't care to be honest if we kill 1 boss or 14 or only trash I'm in for whatever just a little fun

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild?

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? That's no problem if I'm on sit out I will just go farm some gold I honestly can only play wow just to farm gold I fucking love it.. excuse my language but I do

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? Good luck have fun, if you need me you know where to find me

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? complement the people that showed up tell them to have a nice evening then log off or go farm gold or watch a movie

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? I don't care about wiping as long as I'm not in a group full with bad people then I'll rage behind my computer screen but no one will notice and I will continue as noting has gone wrong

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? Yes i can and talking if i need to but you might not like my accent since i'm from iceland

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.? I was tired of my guild and I wanted some real raid progress and I inspected some guy with heroic gear and whispered him if they needed some players

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? No i do not

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild? Ehm not quite sure what contribute means but I think so, What the guild can gain by having me is that I'm a skilled player and I know what I'm doing and having my is like having a little soldier on you back I'll follow your every lead

What are you like as a person? friendly, love helping out people, got humor and its always short to the laugh around me and I'm really calm

Would you say you are easily offended? haha no you can say I'm a asshole moron , ugly motherfucking and my moms a hoe and ill just laugh honestly nothing you can say will offend me

*Note that we do not require our WoD-raiders to join the guild right now as we can offer limited raidtime. Applying and getting accepted as a warlords raider will simply secure your spot in our Warlords raidcore. You are then free to join the guild whenever you want to (with the start of the expansion being the absolute latest)

What class are you intending to play during Warlords of Draenor?

What is your preffered role? (RDPS, MDPS, Tank, Healer)

Would you be willing to use your lvl 90 char boost to get another class more suited to the guilds needs?

We will still be raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23--25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: In mop I've only been in one guild and that's the guild im in now veterans and im the highest ranked I can get as raider and I've been on this server since the WOTLK and back there i was in some other guilds that no longer exist and that was on another account witch i sold back in the beginning of Cata

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? Never gotten kicked in my life only time I leave guild is for a better guild

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: I started playing wow i the beginning of TBC and i played druid and i was feral dps I obviously wasn't that good so i only raided back then karazhan, grull, BT Hyja , then WOTLK came and I rerolled Rogue and i was in a top raiding guild did all the expensions that came naxxramas, ulduar, totc then Icc hardcore progress I did transfer my rogue to a diffrent realm since I applied to a guild that was ranked 46 best raiding guild in the world back then , well i mean then we downed lick king Hc we were number 46. Then Cata came out and i was like fuck this game it sucks and all sold my account for a round 200 dollars was a good idea back then then came Mop and i bought the account of my little brother and stared again and i started in the SOO patch and im exp there is 13/14 normal

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? The burning crusade was the best since this game was so new to me learning new stuff and geting to know the game and going to isle of quel'danas geting my daily 100g from the quests and ganking people there and going to karazhan doing the chests and all its wonders like killing Fel Reaver all the most nooby stuff you can think of

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
As you might know Im from iceland and i speak icelandic bet you cant even say my name hehe im currently in school but also work as cable repair man, i don't go to church and i love sports
If i did this template i would add the following question: my english is not the quite best in writing but i do my best to don't go raging on me if there are some spelling mistakes

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4RIhMpV40 , http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236x/70/a4/21/70a421f096223ec3ca32491004d964c1.jpg
And finally, post your favorite lolcat! http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/08/28/lolcatsdotcomfmjonvyyl03qg704.jpg
Thanks for reading hope to hear from you soon ^^

kolbeinn

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 2014-05-05

Back to top Go down

Rogue apply  Empty Re: Rogue apply

Post by Uhaskitten Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello Kolbeinn bjarki svavarsson, so easy to say that name! Not even a challenge!

Thank you for applying to our guild! We officers will have a talk about your application and we shall get back to you within 24hours.

Kind regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kolbeinn Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 am

looking forward to it and if it helps I did level engineering to 600 and I'm getting the legendary cloak on Wednesday Smile

kolbeinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 am

Sorry for the delay but we will be needing more time with your application. Some real life shit going down for some officer. We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a verdict.
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by kolbeinn Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 am

Yeee no problem real life comes first i guess Smile

kolbeinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello again sir Kolbeinn bjarki svavarsson.

We have now had a talk about your application and we have come to the conclusion that we can't really accept you into the guild for MoP progress. We can however if you are interested offer you a spot for WoD. Or a spot in the guild once we have killed Garrosh and will be "chilling around". So as it stands... MoP = no. WoD (dead garrosh) = yes.

Up for you to decide m8.

Kind regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by kolbeinn Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 am

so you're saying that i can join and start raiding with you when garrosh is dead on HC if so i would love to join

kolbeinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihaskitten Sat May 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Hai again Kolbeinn, and sorry for the late reply.

So we have had a further discussion on how to approach our raiding post-Garrosh and here's the deal.

We're currently going hard for killing Garrosh and will not reset the instance until he dies. When that happens it's an opportune time for us to try out new people in preparation for WoD, atleast on the easier bosses. For the harder bosses we're most likely going to want to go with our core team.

So in answer to your question, yes, you would most likely be able to raid once Garrosh dies, but at the beginning the easier bosses (which is like the first 10) It does need to be said though that we're accepting on the grounds that you will be a potential WoD raider, and any raiding in Mists would be in order for us to see what kind of player you are and how you fit in the group. We would need you to accept that fact.

Regards
Ihaskitten
Ihaskitten
Ihaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 440

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content