Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Knight Application

2 posters

Go down

Death Knight Application Empty Death Knight Application

Post by Larsiee Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Name (and char name): I am called Lars Robinson and my character is CrystalBlue
Where do you live/from: I am From the United Kingdom, Living in a small town northeast.
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:
Traumatize - Jonas Mantey
What the Future Holds (feat. Ian Shaw) - S.P.Y
The Unforgiven III - Metallica
Other games you play: I play A lot of league of legends when i am not on wow, and i have just bought DayZ and playing that for abit

Character information

Battlenet ID:larsiee#2941
Class:Death Knight
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: Frost / Unholy I've always loved frost deathknights. Mainly the Two handed. I am learning Unholy as swell.
What professions do you have. And why?: Engineering and mining. Engineering because of all the little perks it can provide and mining purely to earn some gold as I have few.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Crystalblue/simple
Equipped ILVL
Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Crystalblue
Alts, usefull? how?: I have them but they are not to raiding standards

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? these times will be fine.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? I Always encourage a spare day.

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild? I've always enjoyed raiding as a 10 man guild. I've even had my own in dragon soul heroic when i was raiding leading for my guild.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? That's is fine with me.

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? Worth?

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? Nice one day off.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that? Aslong as people understand why we wiped and learn from mistakes then it is fine.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? Yes, and I do speak at times when needed.

If you are applying as a social member(also applies for applicats towards raiders):

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.? A friend in the guild.

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Beaky.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild?
I feel i can bring my previous raiding experience from all sorts of expansions and help benefit a team. I feel i will always understand a fight with in the first few attempts of progression.
I have a keen eye for detail on fights as well.
What are you like as a person? I am that guy who everyone always asks for a song to try and i will always deliver something to there liking.
I have a passion for gaming and i do take it seriously, Because at the end of the day its my time and its how i like it best spent.
also i love profanity.

Would you say you are easily offended? Throw insults at me all day and see if i give a fuck. I'd probably laugh at the attempts

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: Open Rebellion (talnivarr) Raider since Firelands and in dragonsoul I became the raidleader and let us get our madness heroic kill.
MoP tier 14/15 Joined a friends guild on bronzebeard then that moved to dreanor with the same guild to find more people for better progression. I was a officer in this guild.
SoO i kind of lacked on this raid because of real life issues. but they're all fine now and i am able to show some people my potential.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave? I wanted to leave from a invite from a old friend to join his guild because he was currently looking for my class and spec at the time.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand: MoP i have really raided on my Death knight playing all specs all times in the content. I Started my Death knight in early stages of Blackwing Desent and that's when my love for deathknights started.

Which expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? Thinking about the memories i've had in all the ones i played. I want to say dragon soul perhaps and then WOTLK. Fuck Tbc.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
I live on my own so no pest of family/friends can stop me from raiding! no no.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqXEtRWvL7c but that's my hammer!

And finally, post your favorite lolcat! http://imbapic.com/wp-content/imgdir/main/2012_06/i-should-buy-a-boat.jpg he has to be mine!

Larsiee

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Application Empty Re: Death Knight Application

Post by Uhaskitten Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Hello Lars!

First off, thank you for taking the time to applying to the guild. Nice to see someone answering all the questions for once, even though you are one of them "l.o.l" player...... much horrible. wow.

The officers will have a talk about your application, usually we try to do this within 24hours from my post. This we will ofc try to keep still, so im gonna try to gather the other officers after tomorrows raid so we can look things over. So expect an answer either tomorrow night or on friday morning Smile.

Kind Regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello Lars!

We officers have now had a talk about your application. As it stands right now we don't really see the need for a death knight. We don't really have the space to take in a normal geared SoO dps, especially not a melee as we are currently trying to progress with heroic Blackfuse. (gear not up to par, boss is a bitch, horrible melee fight and everything of the sort Very Happy)

We can however accept you into the guild, but that does mean that we can't really take you for raid progress. But we can try to bring you in on thursday raids where we kill the farm bosses to get you some heroic loots. Get to know the team and how we function as a group. This ofc mean you won't be getting a raider mainspot position but you do get to join. If you however perform good in the raids. And the gear gets up to par with us, we will ofc have the choise of promoting you to an actual raider.

This is ofc also as a preperation for WoD expansion when we need more. We can surley understand if you don't want to accept this but this is what we can offer you at this moment. If you want to join another guild thats totally understandable. And if you want to apply to us again when we are closer to WoD, that should be no problem. As it stands then we could prob just invite you without another application being made.

So please get back to us with your decision. Smile

Kind Regards
She has of the Kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Larsiee Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 am

Right so i've had a few nights to think about this now.
Suppose it wouldn't be too bad to get into the guild and just get to know people. The only problem I have right now is to move him to your realm. I Would join when i am able to move him, and if i do change my mind i would let you know. Also i just applied because don't try and you'll never know.

Larsiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 am

There is no rush from our side Smile.

Keep us informed of your action. Either if you decide to change your mind and not move. Or when you move you can just whisper any officer ingame and they can throw you an invite. (Crowz, Chane, Ihasdogg, Shehaskitten) or just whisper anyone online and they can direct you to an online officer.

Kind Regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Larsiee Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:37 am

So i'vr considered on moving over and have just paid for my transfer so i'll be kicking about later on in the day to locate a officer!

Larsiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

So... what happend? :s
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro