Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detrexion - Warlock

3 posters

Go down

Detrexion - Warlock Empty Detrexion - Warlock

Post by Detrexion Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:34 pm

NOTE: I wrote this app 5 minutes ago but when i was about to upload a lolcat pic i accidently uses this tab to go to imurl.com and i lost everything i wrote. So it may looks like i wrote this in a rush.

Player info

Name (and char name):
Patrick Kuiper - Detrexion
Where do/are you live/from:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Character information

Battlenet ID:
Detrexion#2407
Class:
Warlock
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?:
MS: Destruction, this because i love this spec the most. Even after the big nerf.
What professions do you have. And why?:
Tailoring and Enchanting. Was pretty good for locks in MoP. Now all proffesions are kinda useless because it gives no more boosts.
Are you willing to get professions suited for your class and PVE content?
Not Really needed now.
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Det
Equipped ILVL
642 And counting.
Wowprogress link:
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sunstrider/Detrexion
Alts, usefull? how?:
Got 2 other lvl 100's
One Ret Palading ilvl 638.
One Prot Warrior ilvl 625

Do you want to join as a social member or a raider?
I want to be a raider.

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend?
Im able to attend all. Maybe just not the upcomming 2 weeks because of the holidays etc.

If you are not able to attend all raids, what is holding you back?
Nothing after the holidays.

Some weeks we might throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear or an important killl, how do you feel about this?
If its needed, ill be there to help Smile

Since we will be focused on Mythicraiding, we will strive to have a raidcore consisting of 23-25 players, this will mean people will have to sit out encounters. Are you able to understand and accept this fact?
I fully understand it and totally accept this Smile

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction?
If i have to sit out because i screw up things i totally understand this ofcourse. If this will be the case ill practise while u guys are progressing and i hope i can make things right the next raidday.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday?
Not a too big deal ofcourse.

What do you feel about wiping. Please describe why you feel like that?
Wiping is caused of misstakes and misstakes are human. If we all learn of our misstakes it will be allright at the end afterall. I dont mind wiping and learning. Thats why we are a raidgroup.

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)?
Yup. I got TS installed and also got a working mic.

Link a screenshot of your raiding UI:
https://imgur.com/JtctsjZ

Nothing special as u see. I just got everything binded. I own a Razer Naga. I dont like ELVui etc. It just distracts me but that is for everybody personal. However i never encountered problems with the standard UI while raiding.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?
I was looking for a new good raiding guild, so i checked out Wowprogress. The name of the guild got my attention, talked to the GM and here i am Smile

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? Do they recommend you?
I think i dont know anybody atm.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild as a player and as a person?
Im a friendly, helpfull person who is willing to give everybody a fun time while online. So ill help people out even with the smallest things.

What are you like as a person?
Friendly, Helpfull, a bit of humor ofc and very relaxed.

Would you say you are easily offended?
Not at all. I can take people who are yelling at me etc.
Never got a nerdrage while raiding etc. After all its just a game we all play for the fun.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?:
Ive always been just a regular raider. Nothing too special. Never tried to be an officer either.

Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?
At the moment im in Invisible Pink Unicorn. This is a dutch guild with friendly people but they just lack skill. Ofcourse everybody can try to raid and i wanna help them with that, but some people just cant raid. So in my opinion im under my skilllevel atm. I dont mind wiping as i said but if the whole raid keeps dying because the green mushroom isnt healed up yet or some guy is standing still with red mist.. its just a bit too low for me. Not to be offense, they wanna enjoy the game aswell but i dont enjoy the game if i wipe 4 hours straight by someone that is not avoiding shit etc.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time?
I play since vanilla, Had multiple accounts and also sold my account a couple of times. In 5.1 i came back and made this lock. Since then its been my main. I did almost every raid possible, After 5.4 i started doing heroic/mythic raids on this account. Before that i was very busy irl.

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why?
The expansion which i enjoyed the most is and always will be WotLK. The landscapes, music and everything were so good. I really enjoyed that the most. However.. i like WoD also for now Smile

Fun facts!

Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now:
Ben Howard - Esmeralda
PartyRaiser - From the westcoast
Whitney Houstan - Always love you

Other games you play:

Atm WoW has 100% of my soul.
Before Wod came out i used to play a bit of BF4/FC3 etc.

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know? theese question are examples)

Atm i work at a warehouse for a webshop which is selling everything you need for smoking weed. Like big glass bongs, grinders, gadgets etc. The work is probably the shittiest in the world but i realy enjoy it with the guys im working there. Its just 4 guys of retards together and doing the things we supposed to do and after that just relax etc.

I dont get paid for this but i u guys wanna check: www.glasscity.com

If i did this template i would add the following question:
Probably why you wanna join Kittens LTD.

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat):
Searching for 3 hours now. Still cant decide.

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!
Let me get to the right tab to upload my lolcat. ( this is where i screwed up last times)

This is my own cat. Dressed in his favourite partyshirt a couple of years ago Razz

Thanks for reading yáll!.
Detrexion
Detrexion

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 2014-12-11

Back to top Go down

Detrexion - Warlock Empty Re: Detrexion - Warlock

Post by Uhaskitten Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello Patric(k/ia)!

First off, thank you for applying to the guild. A nicely written application Smile just about every question answered Smile. We officer will have a talk about your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a decision.

Someone finally gave an answer about what they would add to the template thats nice Smile. Though sadly it's also a question that is already in the template. Though it's inbedded into "How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.?". Nonetheless thank you anyway Smile.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Detrexion Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Thanks for the fast reply Smile

I think i read just the half sentence or something.
Sorry for that Razz

Again thanks for the reply and hope to speak to you soon.

Regards,

- Im sure now -
Patrick
Detrexion
Detrexion

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 2014-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 pm

So for the not so fast second reply then Smile.

We have had a talk about your application and we have come to the conclusion that we would very much like a new warlock in the guild. With that said, you have been accepted!

You are free to whisper any of the officers ingame to get a guildinvite, (Shehaskitten, Crowz, Ihaskitten or Chane) if noone of us are online you can just whisper any of the guildmembers and they can direct you to the closest officer.

With this reply you should also have access to the other parts of the forum.

Kind Regards
Shehaskitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm

welcome!