Kittens Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lock applying

5 posters

Go down

Lock applying Empty Lock applying

Post by goldwodka Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Name (and char name): Davy Turelinckx/Goldwodka
Where do you live/from: Belgium, home of fries and beer (and chocolate)
Name your 3 best songs and artist, right now: Damien Rice-9crimes,placebo-running up the hill, panzer ag-among the few
Other games you play: I used to play like every game, u name it I played it, even beat ffx's penance without yojimbo Smile(+1hour fight), and guild wars a lot.. UNTILL I met wow 5-6years ago, I never played a other game again, I love wow

Character information

Battlenet ID:goldwodka#2629
Class: warlock
Spec (MS/OS) why did you take this spec?: destro/demo, I used to play affli, but I love the insane numbers destro's chaos bolts provide and the recount blowing aoe, and demo for fc purposses in pvp, though I don't use demo often.
What professions do you have. And why?: tailoring and mining, why, it was my first toon, I can always ditch mining if needed, I have all proff's and even made a alt to have double mining so I could switch it to stronger boosts from proff's if I ever wanted it.
Armory link: Search unavailable, please try again later-it says, should be http://www.wowarmory.org/search.aspx?q=goldwodka#.UuFV0rTvKUk
Equipped ILVL 559
Wowprogress link:?
Alts, usefull? how?: I have a dk tank, druid healer, frostmage, markm hunter, disc priest, but most I play very few, more for proffesion purposes, though I love my blood dk a bit too.

We are currently raiding 3 times a week, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays from 20.00 to 23.00. How many of those raids are you able to attend? I can assure 1, and can assure I'll do my 100% best to make atleast 1extra. (just m renovating my house, and once it's done I can come 3/3 np) So 2/3 average.

Some weeks we throw in an extra raid on tuesday for a clear on whats left (Sometimes only Garrosh). How do you feel about this? I don't mind, If I'm on, I'm in.

We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild? It has pro and cons, so I don't mind 10 or 25, but a few small things give 10man a edge for me: because WoD will have 20man raids, and I'd rather be in a 10 man that has to grow, then in a 25 that has to shrink :)also, I have a great pc, but at 40man it can somtimes give a little bit of lag, since the requirements will rise in time, m safer in 10 man for a longer time.

As we strive to have a raidcore of 13 players, we are rotating our raiders during farm bosses, this means that you will have to sit out some fights. How do you feel about that? That's awsome, getting to join on bosses that drop loot that u need, and passing a fight if u can't use the items to help gmembers,who wouldn't want that?

During progress we will in most cases go with the group that has the biggest chance of killing the boss, this could possibly mean that you are sat out for certain progression fights. What would be your reaction? Sounds normal, I must admit that if that boss can drop something u rly need, and u're benched, it's not fun, but atleast u'll be able to pass on to the next that can drop something too. So I fully stand by it, cos I know blizz made some fights more ranged or mellee oriented, and some classes are better for some fights, that's a hard fact.

What is your reaction if we fail to get a raidgroup going on a raidday? That's a shame, but can happen.

What do you feel about wiping? I'm allergic to it.

What do you think you can bring to Kittens Ltd.? A good class with a mature player that has +5years of xp with his class, one who knows how important buffs, food, flasks, prepot, well aimed timing of bl, addprio, focussed fire and all that stuff is, and ofcourse the knowledge that a raid is a team, and I am not the person who'll do anything to be top dps, (like ignore tacs to get higher numbers). And I am always willing to learn, s why I read icy veins zagam posts regularly. And if I feel I have a suggestion on tacs that could work in our benefit, I am not affraid to share it with the group. And last, bring cookies...

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 (talking not required, but preffered)? just a download away

If you are applying as a social member(also applies for applicats towards raiders):

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join Kittens Ltd.? crowz was in trade

Do you know anyone currently playing within our guild? if so, who? no, m from daggerspine, haven't seen many kitten's around so far.

What do you feel you can contribute to the guild? for raid? look above, for guild, I can bring a variety of alts to help with all kinda stuff. I did alrdy mention I have all proffesions, wich can come in handy if u like need flasks or belt buckles,...

What are you like as a person? quiet on the mike, till u get me started Smile

Would you say you are easily offended? Not rly, unless I really feel mistreated, guess everyone has that.

Previous guild(s) and what positon were you in, did you have any mandate as that position, if so what?: leotp as officer in the past, and a while in MG
Why did you get kicked/leave/want to leave?

I never got kicked from a guild, just didn't do hardmoderaiding.

Previous raiding experience - what class did you play during that time? MoP raid experience of most interest. But also fun for us too see what you raided beforehand:

I raided everthing from wotlk on, always on my lock, but never got much raiding done

Wich expansion did you enjoy the most, and why? Well, all of em, but the edge goes too tbc, cos I didn't know much of the game at the start, first ah sales :)suddenly a fel reaver after me Shocked and all of the exploration to do, it was fun getting to know the game, if tbc was more then 6 years ago, I play more then 6years, but m not sure bout the date I started playing.

Fun facts!

Tell us about yourself: (work? going to church? sports? anything you think we should know?)
work, ye, I work for the gas and electric company, church=nope, sports on hold till I get my house done.

If i did this template i would add the following question: can u play ur 2specs to the edge?

Best youtube video and/or best picture on the internet (this does not have to be a lolcat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72-63QX3_WI

And finally, post your favorite lolcat!

These r my girl's kittens, and my shoe. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201319411137706&set=a.10201319330375687.1073741824.1545808130&type=1&relevant_count=1

ok, 1 more; https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/q91/559276_10151709491703197_1232512026_n.jpg

Thats it, hope I didn't miss anything, lookin forward too see ur response, cyas

Last edited by goldwodka on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

goldwodka

Antal inlägg : 31
Registreringsdatum : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

Lock applying Empty Re: Lock applying

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello Davy!!!

First of all, thank you for taking your time and applying to our little guild Smile. You done good on the application, also enjoy you "took the time" to colour your application threadname to the warlock colour Smile. Good job man Smile.

We officers will have a discussion about your application as soon as we get a chance, and we will get back to you within the next 24hours with an answer!

Kind regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhaskitten Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello again Davy!

We officers have now had an discussion over your application and we would like to welcome you to the guild.

Please whisper any of the officers online (Me(shehaskitten), Chane, Ihasdogg, Crowz) or any other member if you don't see anyone online and they will direct you to one of the thousand alts that might be one of us.

Again. Welcome, and thank you for making a nice application.

Kind Regards
She has of the kitten
Uhaskitten
Uhaskitten
Officer Bro
Officer Bro

Antal inlägg : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaky Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 pm

welcome!
Beaky
Beaky

Antal inlägg : 237
Registreringsdatum : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ugali Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 am

Welcome to the guild if lions !!

ugali

Antal inlägg : 386
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoogo Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 pm

LIONS!!

*mewl mewl*

Welcome to the insanity!
Shoogo
Shoogo

Antal inlägg : 469

Back to top Go down

Lock applying Empty thx peeps, I'm glad m in, I hope u2

Post by goldwodka Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:28 pm

THX people for giving me this opportunity, I will do my best to not let u guys down!!!

I was on today (fridaynight) but no offi where on, but I talked to minthy, and he'd tell u, I will be on tomorrow for a short time, but I'll be on all evenin on sunday, fyi, anymore questions, just shoot em Smile

goldwodka

Antal inlägg : 31
Registreringsdatum : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ugali Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:14 am

FYI minthy is a she

ugali

Antal inlägg : 386
Registreringsdatum : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down